Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who has been locked up before??????

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nah I havent and Im not trying to have none of that in my life.

Comment

i was locked up once

they called me el mero mero

any of u b1tchez want to make a ho.mo jk iz gon get stabbed

Comment

i was never locked up because i was staying out of trouble, but there is times when trouble comes to your doorstep, one time some levas came to my house to start beef and it went out of control in matter of seconds and let me tell you this, it isnt easy to shank someone with a screwdriver especially if it dont have no point, my cousin on the other hand went off on some dudes back with two screwdrivers cuz that dude hit the homeboy in back of his head with a hammer and cracked the homeboys skull

Comment

i was locked up foo, i raped a couple of ricans too......................

Comment

Went to juvi when I was 15 for a month for simple battery. Than to county for a very stupid reason (racing) 3days.

Comment

Originally posted by GeorgiaRED View Post
              A very respected and popular poster who often posts here went to prison. But I won't say his name because I don't know if he feels comfortable sharing his jail time story.

My closest friend is still in jail. He's been there since '01. He's getting out in August. He went for armed robbery. He was only 17 years old. I can't wait to see him again. I visit him and write him often. He's black American.
              Did your boy make it out.......

Comment

Working...
              X