Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone else thin Bayless should have let the fight continue?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone else thin Bayless should have let the fight continue?

He was hurt and getting beat on but it was not that career ending or anything.

I think the Berto fight was stopped prematurely but Katsidis was getting broken badly in that fight!!

Comment

Originally posted by street bully View Post
      He was hurt and getting beat on but it was not that career ending or anything.
      uhhmmm no he stopped punching for like 1.5 minutes.. if he was still punching then yeah

Comment

Katsidis was starting to wilt but I felt he deserved to continue. I also thought he got stopped slightly prematurely against Casamayor too.

Comment

I think it should of been continued. If Katsidis was Mexican, the referee would allow and assume he will go all 12 rounds regardless he dies in the ring.......

Just because of the sterotype....

Comment

Originally posted by U.ncleSam View Post
            uhhmmm no he stopped punching for like 1.5 minutes.. if he was still punching then yeah
            He stopped it at a weird place though. It was during a break in the action. Anything can happen in boxing, It looded like Marquez was dead in pacquaio one then he won the next 9 rounds or so.

Comment

What I saw was Bayless stopped the fight at a time Katsidis wasn't receiving the same bombs that made him back up against JMM, I thought the earlier blows he received was more merit of the fight to be stopped, but well, Bayless maybe saw something in Kats hence stopping the fight.

Great win by Dinamita! Though honestly I didnt expect to see him getting KO'ed this fight but stranger things happen.
              Last edited by Tamis!; 11-28-2010, 12:13 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by street bully View Post
                He stopped it at a weird place though. It was during a break in the action.

Yup! We have the same point of view mate.

Comment

i thought so at first but he didnt really contest it at all.

Comment

What's the point? American reffs are too brutal in letting fighters take punishment.

Comment

Working...
                    X