No announcement yet.

Katsidis in Manila, seeks fight with Pacquiao

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by talip bin osman View Post
    his fight before this which was held in the philippines was a stinker against a tomato can... him like duddy seem to be like shying away from brawling lately...
    Yeah, the one against Ramirez. That was pretty boring. Thing is, that idiot kept running around like a ***** and Kats was still probably smarting from the 2 losses.

I really expected him to let himself go for the Chavez fight, but he just seemed nervous about getting caught again - even though he, unlike a certain Mr. Hatton, actually makes a real effort to keep those earmuffs on and chin tucked in.

Him vs either Valero and/or Prescott would be my absolute dream fights at 135 right now. I'll bet with anyone for those. :box2:

Comment

Originally posted by PittyPat View Post

Him vs either Valero and/or Prescott would be my absolute dream fights at 135 right now. I'll bet with anyone for those. :box2:
      katsidis vs barrios for me... you want a blood & guts fight that could rival limon-chacon?

i guess this has to be it...

Comment

He looked way too gun-shy against Chavez for my liking. It seems as though he's been very wary of letting his hands go ever since he got caught lucky by Casa... which is a shame, since before all that it was his best-known quality - coming to fight and stuff.

I want to see the old Kats who went forehead-to-forehead against Earl, and battered Amonsot.
        I agree, he wasn't as aggressive but he was effective and I think dominated that fight, but then again Chavez didn't really have much left in the gas tank. I would love for Kats to be as gritty as he was in the past and go "forehead-to-forehead" but the kid's been into a lot of wars already, if he wants to continue fighting he's going to tame down that aggressiveness that can usually turn to carelessness like it did against Casamayor which was a shame because he was winning that fight.

Him against Prescott would be pretty intriguing, against Valero that's going to be a dangerous fight since we know Kats gets hit and Valero can pop, it would be an interesting fight to see who lands first and who can take a better punch, although I think Valero's chin is pretty much untested and Katsidis has shown to absorb punches pretty well so I give him the edge.

Comment

Kats should never call out tigers. A match between Katsidis and Barrios would be interesting.

Comment

Why would Pac need a tune-up?

Kidding, right...?
            well not in the tune up sense we are used too

something to earn a pay day and try something new, maybe practice countering backing up

Comment

Originally posted by SkilledBoxer View Post
              well not in the tune up sense we are used too

something to earn a pay day and try something new, maybe practice countering backing up
              If it weren't Pac we were talking about, I'd agree.

But this is a guy who's got at least 5 top class guys waiting in line for his next move - with each one hoping it'll be them. If he doesn't fight one or more of them before his seemingly imminent retirement, everyone (including me) will call him a *****. Kats isn't even in the same breathing space as those guys right now.

Comment

Katsidis would get bulldozed.

Comment

Working...
                X