No announcement yet.

Pedro Infante...the GOAT el Idolo de Mexico

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RicDaRula View Post
    Why all the hate towards the GOAT???? by the way Chispirito and Cantinflas were great too.....just different genera and different times.....Pedro Infante es el IDOLO mexicano....don't know what got up ya'll ass bout him or why ya'll hate on him there must be a reason right???....

now I know "that fool is gay" and "****en hommo" are your oh so eloquent attempts at expressing a train of reasoning (as primitive and crude as it maybe) but...care to elaborate???

en otras palabras que tran gueyes????

hahahhahaha
    dude is overrated always has been, his music is weak, his movies are decent at best, any one that calls him a god is no Real Mexican

Comment

Originally posted by Low Blow 787 View Post
      El gran bejuco >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> that wack ass cowboy
      you know next to **** about Hip-Hop and entertainment, the wack ass cow boy ****s all over that parasite you posted, no comparison

Comment

Originally posted by Third Degree MM View Post
        you know next to **** about Hip-Hop and entertainment, the wack ass cow boy ****s all over that parasite you posted, no comparison
        To all those who actually fell for that post. I was just playing. Pedron Infante is very respected by me and my peoples at least my family. My grandpa and me use to watch a lot of his movies. No hate. It was just a joke. I know Bejuco is no where near pedro infantes level. Just a joke ppl

Comment

Originally posted by Low Blow 787 View Post
          To all those who actually fell for that post. I was just playing. Pedron Infante is very respected by me and my peoples at least my family. My grandpa and me use to watch a lot of his movies. No hate. It was just a joke. I know Bejuco is no where near pedro infantes level. Just a joke ppl
          What's a Bejuco??? any way....Pedro Infante IS THE GOAT.....like it or not....it is what it is........and if you don't know now you know!

Comment

Working...
          X