• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Add a public poll.

Comment

Originally posted by Jedi Vader View Post
      Ghosts are Satan's demons.
      While both ghosts and demons are spirits, there is one important distinction. Basically, a ghost is the spirit of a person who was once alive, whereas a demon is a spirit that was never alive, and always existed in the supernatural realm.

Comment

My momma ain't raise no fool

Comment

I'm Mexican, so of course I do....

Comment

Originally posted by IR0NFIST View Post
            That was the ghost of your sobriety attempting to reunite itself with you, but it noticed the unopened bottle of liquor sitting on your coffee table and immediately returned back to the spirit realm.
            Unopened bottle of liquor around me?! Now I know you're lying!

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
              Unopened bottle of liquor around me?! Now I know you're lying!
              Sure, it was unopened at the time, but I never said it was going to stay that way lol.

Comment

no, there would be alot more hauntings with 7 billion souls on this planet

also megan fox would constantly be spooked by thousands of male ghosts and she rep9rts nothing, not even when she showers, not even the soap mysteriously falling to the floor

sorry gusy when you're dead youre dead, no soul, no spooky ghosts, no giant ghost aka God/Gods, no spiritual awareness, just nothing like when you go under anesthetic

Last edited by AlexKid; 10-07-2016, 02:57 PM.

Comment

here is a clearer illustration, just encase you didnt understand

Comment

Originally posted by IR0NFIST View Post
                    There are countless stories from people all across the globe claiming to have experienced the supernatural. Many have even provided photo or video evidence supposedly capturing alleged encounters. Whether or not any of it is real can be left in the realm of speculation. Personally, I've never had an experience that made me believe, beyond a shadow of a doubt, that paranormal en****** do exist.

The belief in ghosts goes against everything logical and scientific. Which is why I'm not entirely sold, but I have had moments that made me question their existence. This one time, me and three buddies of mine did some late night cardio at our school track. We went on a run and my friend who was the least fit ended up quitting after a short while and decided to sit on the bleachers.

Roughly 10 or so minutes later he comes sprinting out of nowhere and is clearly freaked out. He's talking super fast trying to explain to the rest of us how he just heard footsteps and noises coming from underneath the bleachers. We ran over to check it out and didn't hear anything, used our cell phone flashlights to get a better look and still nothing. Although I will admit it was impossible to do a very detailed search without being able to go directly under the bleachers, and the two gated entrances we found were both locked.

Eventually, we decided to stop looking and cut the workout short. On the way back, we were debating on who or what it might've been. We all assumed that it was a hobo who found another way under the bleachers that doesn't require unlocking the gates. My friend who had the unexplainable experience insists till this day that he wasn't just hearing things, and that he is one-hundred percent certain, without a shadow of a doubt, that there was somebody or something lurking under the bleachers that night.

Recently I was sleeping on the couch and seen something run across the kitchen... I asked my b.itch if it was her the next morning but she said no... I just chalked it up to shadows...

Comment

Originally posted by B.UTLER View Post
                      No.

Humans are like any mammals. We are all product of evolution. If dogs or ants don't have souls, why would humans have it. We just want to feel special like God created us in his image, we have souls, we'll go to heaven, etc..

The more you read about the universe, evolution, science, the more likely you won't believe in ghosts, supernatural.
                      Life on earth has been in a constant state of evolution since the formation of our planet. Sure, our understanding of the physical and natural world has gradually increased over time, but modern science is still unable to prove with absolute certainty that ghosts aren't real.

Comment

Working...
                      X