Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who are the weirdest/creepiest posters in the Lounge?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
    Yet you accused me forever of having an alt. Who's dick did you suck to get unbanned?

As weird as freedom is, he's still not weirder than Alex kid
    Lol AlexKid is just a lonely high school student

Comment

• Originally posted by Freedom. View Post
      Seriously though, some of those who are attacking me for having an alt, such as Larry and JAB, have been exposed as using alts in the past.

And others likely have one (or more) at the present time.
      Stop projecting to try and divert attention. You've been exposed, deall with it. The funny thing is you even mentioning me when you have me on ignore. My posts are blocked...or maybe you just need the leverage of iggy to insulate yourself from those who have exposed you while following them around as you have accused so many others of doing to you. I'll pray for you son. Everyone on this site 9r who accesses it is watching you mentally crumble before their eyes. Its like watching a junkie lie and steal right in front of you thinking they're getting away with something.

Comment

• Originally posted by SouthPawHitman View Post
        Hopefully her butthole touches my penis
        lol hell yeah. Make sure you get a finger in there first or she won't let you put your huge package in

Comment

• Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
          Yet you accused me forever of having an alt. Who's dick did you suck to get unbanned?

As weird as freedom is, he's still not weirder than Alex kid
          True. But most sociopaths can fit into society for years before melting down. Its even worse when their true colors are brought to light.

Comment

• Originally posted by JAB5239 View Post
            Stop projecting to try and divert attention. You've been exposed, deall with it. The funny thing is you even mentioning me when you have me on ignore. My posts are blocked...or maybe you just need the leverage of iggy to insulate yourself from those who have exposed you while following them around as you have accused so many others of doing to you. I'll pray for you son. Everyone on this site 9r who accesses it is watching you mentally crumble before their eyes. Its like watching a junkie lie and steal right in front of you thinking they're getting away with something.
            Absolutely brutal

Comment

• Brush, Zaroku, AlexKid, Freedom, Me.

Some of them I like, some of them I feel sorry for.

Comment

• Originally posted by Szef View Post
                Brush, Zaroku, AlexKid, Freedom, Me.

Some of them I like, some of them I feel sorry for.
                The internet isn't no different than real life unless you're a phony. There are guys you agree with and may be friends with. But you have to keep a distance because even though you may agree you know they are missing a few marbles. Than there are guys who's opinions you totally disagree with But can at least talk to arguing a difference of opinion even while getting heated knowing there is no underlying agaenda most of the time. For instance, I see V Klit as overrated with a soft resume. I'm pretty sure you don't. Does that mean I don't give credit to any EE fighter? Does it mean you only argue his pros because he's an EE fighter? No. I've argued vehemently with all kinds of fans on this site. In fact Larry was one of the first back when I was call8my out Floyd for the things I didn't and still don't like about him. Don't mean we cant agree or be civil on another topic. Mr. Tunney, he takes everything as a person attack or insult and will attribute one opinion to every agenda that suits him. That's just not mentally stable...even on the internet.

Comment

• Originally posted by JAB5239 View Post

Comment

• Sometimes I don't know what to think of Freedom. Weird? Yes. ******ed? Possibly. Multiple accounts? Probably. Racist? Sho

But he's one of the 3 people who actually contributes to the site.

Comment

• Originally posted by King Krusher View Post
                      Lol AlexKid is just a lonely high school student
                      Peace man. Eastern European boxers are great! The bring it.

Comment

Working...
                      X