Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Walking Dead[TV]

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Did the mullet dude snitch on where they were? That's how they got caught?

Comment

• WORST episode ever!
      And no I doubt mullet dude snitched they were just being closely watched their was no escaping it.
      That had to be the worst season finale I've ever watched that they've put on.

My theory is it will probably be between Glen, Daryl or Rick's son.
      It'd be a big risk to kill Rick

Comment

• I don't know why I didn't anticipate the cliffhanger smh. Jeffrey Dean Morgan was a good choice for Negan. They ruined his introduction by not showing who got the bat though.

Comment

• can someone post a link so i can watch the finale? My woman is driving me nuts to watch it. Thx

Comment

• Fuuuuuuuuuuck!!!!!

Comment

• That sucked. N/A out of/10. 90 minutes of nothing but an intro to Negan. Worst season final in The Walking Dead series. Time to wait until what, October?

Comment

• Originally posted by Dirk Diggler.UK View Post
                WORST episode ever!
                And no I doubt mullet dude snitched they were just being closely watched their was no escaping it.

It's not Carl, Negan said "if anyone moves cut the boys other eye out" before he Lucilled whoever he did.

Comment

• Originally posted by Unknown Champ View Post
                  can someone post a link so i can watch the finale? My woman is driving me nuts to watch it. Thx

Comment

• Originally posted by Dirk Diggler.UK View Post
                    WORST episode ever!

The actor who plays Negan is awesome, dude has Charisma.

I think its either Glen, Daryl, or Michionne.

They are not killing Carl.

That episode gave me the chills, how they surrounded them, that was insane, you could see the panic, dang imagine if that was real life? thats a huge army Negan has.

The episode was pretty intense until the ending, talk about a way to milk it, now we have to wait until next season? they trying to break the record for a premiere, its all BS, they are wrong for that. People want to know who was offed.

Comment

• Think it's between Glenn and Abraham.

Abraham was talking about having a child with Sarah, sounded like AMC trying to soften up Abraham for the fans. Or it could have just been Glenn.

Comment

Working...
                      X