Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Pedraza Outlasts Cherry For Split Nod, Retains Title

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The radar has picked up a bunch of HATERS on this threat but they can talk trash all day and promote Pedraza 'Sniper" the Champion. Get off Sniper's d1ck all you haters.

Comment

Pedraza... the next Cintron!

LOL. Good to see Pedraza getting exposed. Pendejo is next!

Comment

Originally posted by KingTainoCanelo View Post
        Pedraza... the next Cintron! LOL. Good to see Pedraza getting exposed. Pendejo is next!
        Get off Pedraza's d1ck you f@ggot always talking trash about Ricans. You hate because P.R. can fit more than 100 times in Mexico and still producing better fighters than Mexico.

Comment

Pedraza got exposed tonight!!!!! Fck yeah! Back to plucking his eyebrows and selling his fruity ass in a P.R. cantina.

GREAT FCKING NIGHT TONIGHT!

Comment

ANOTHER knee taker exposed!!! WOOOOWHOOOOOO!

Comment

Ugly Martinez, Bumdraza lost already

Cotto is next!

Amazing year so far.

Comment

I thought cherry won, but it was close... The 117-111 scorecards were absurd

Comment

Originally posted by ELHURACAN58 View Post

Showtime clearly biased in favor of Cherry.
                  Funny, I thought Show was clearly pro pedrazza.

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
                  I thought cherry won, but it was close... The 117-111 scorecards were absurd
                  I agree.... though not mad at pedrazza winning. Thought cherry smothered himself a bit too much and got on the back foot too many times right when he was gaining momentum. He was most successful as the aggressor, but he gassed.

Comment

Good fight even with pedraza going outside of his game plan he proved he is ready for the big time he has a chin the stamina and skill he made cherry miss a lot and threw less with better percentage I had it 7 rounds to 5 for pedraza a lot of close rounds but no robbery time for pedraza to take out that bum ass dominican wannabe champ

Comment

I thought cherry won a close fight ! Not sure those 117-111 scorecards, seems like those scores were turned in before the fight !

Comment

Working...
                      X