Collapse
No announcement yet.

Korean Zombie

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

definitely gotta love him. aldo is going to brutally rape him but dammit zombie will go down swinging like a boss which makes this fight definitely worth seeing especially with aldo running low on contenders.

after zombie and hioki there really isnt nobody else.

Comment

Finally comes back this weekend, should be a war as always. Notice how the North Koreans didn't try any shit while this dude was enlisted.

Comment

The Return of the Korean Zombie sounds like a bad b movie, but I'm looking forward to this fight & overall this card tonight.

3.5 years is a long ass layoff & he hasn't even won a fight just shy of 5 years doe so I'm curious how much of the old Korean Zombie we can expect.

Comment

Jung started a little slow and looked rusty as expected, but that was a nice sneaky uppercut he landed.

Thought the stoppage was a little quick, but Bermudes was in a bad position and couldn't really defend himself where he was and would have just taken more unnecessary punches to the face.

Good to see Korean Zombie win this.

Comment

Awesome and entertaining fighter. Sadly, I think Aldo is in his head and would probably win the rematch too. I would still be rooting for the Zombie, though.

Comment

Originally posted by rainmaker89 View Post
              fighters like him is why i love the sport...relentless and creative..but sadly easy win for Aldo me thinks..
              i think the fight will be a lot closer now.. but if the Korean zombie wants to continue to be dominant in his division, he needs to learn better stand up, etc. his toughness is what got him this far but he cant keep depending on it. he needs to have more tools for him to use.

Comment

Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
                The zombie has been knocked out before, so Aldo could definitely get the job done. But how sick would it be if he finished Aldo with the twister?
                aldo has also been knocked out before. 50/50 fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Sn1 View Post
                  I know headkick knockouts are rare but if Roop can do it to Zombie, Aldo has a great chance of doing it too. good fighter but doubt he will ever be champion. not that it's a bad thing, their can only be 1 champ per division right and we still wanna watch entertaining fights. In that department, KZ delivers.

he needs a new camp if he wants to be champion. not saying there is anything wrong with his current camp but I feel its limited to him.

Comment

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
                    Jung started a little slow and looked rusty as expected, but that was a nice sneaky uppercut he landed.

Thought the stoppage was a little quick, but Bermudes was in a bad position and couldn't really defend himself where he was and would have just taken more unnecessary punches to the face.

Good to see Korean Zombie win this.
                    great stoppage imo. if you look at the replay. bermudes was out already as soon as he hit the floor but then woke back up as soon as the ref stopped the fight. if the ref didn't step in, he could haven taken 4-5 more shot to the head. he wasn't out cold, but he was out for 2-3 sec.

Comment

The fight was great i know zombie is going to win

Comment

Working...
                      X