Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who is a better knockout artist? Kovalev or GGG?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who is a better knockout artist? Kovalev or GGG?

Who is the superior KO artist between Sergey "Krusher" Kovalev and Gennady "GGG" Golovkin?

Post and discuss.

Golovkin slightly has the higher percentage but Kovalev knocked out better opposition than Golovkin

also it seems Kovalev can hurt people more with single punches than Golovkin

so I'm going with Kovalev

Comment

Originally posted by HEND View Post
      Golovkin slightly has the higher percentage but Kovalev knocked out better opposition than Golovkin

Agreed. I think Golovkin is the better technician, but it is very close.

Comment

Golovkin by a mile imo, Sergey has more punching power but he is way more robotic in his offense, hes only effective @ mid/long range, and struggled to land when meeting an opponent who moved alot (Chilemba) but as soon as Kovalev landed flush you saw how close he was @ koing Chilemba with that one punch, but Golovkin has much better variety on his punches and uses more angles, is more unpredictable and punches on the go, Sergey is more stationary
        Kovalev more power imo
        Golovkin better finisher

Comment

Kovalev, Golovkin has never fought anyone good.

Comment

Andre ward

Comment

Originally posted by HEND View Post

Originally posted by mannysavage View Post
              Golovkin by a mile imo, Sergey has more punching power but he is way more robotic in his offense, hes only effective @ mid/long range, and struggled to land when meeting an opponent who moved alot (Chilemba) but as soon as Kovalev landed flush you saw how close he was @ koing Chilemba with that one punch, but Golovkin has much better variety on his punches and uses more angles, is more unpredictable and punches on the go, Sergey is more stationary
              Kovalev more power imo
              Golovkin better finisher
              Who's the better puncher?

Comment

Originally posted by punchr View Post

Who is the superior KO artist between Sergey "Krusher" Kovalev and Gennady "GGG" Golovkin?

Post and discuss.
                ... "superior KO artist"?... I don't know.
                But I know that Golovkin hit the cleaner power punches and he holds the best (stiff) jab in the sport to date.

Comment

P4P GGG Is better puncher.

Comment

Originally posted by Troy Williams View Post
                    P4P GGG Is better puncher.
                    Explain...........

Comment

Working...
                    X