No announcement yet.

Brook: "Vargas close. Khan nowhere to be seen"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brook: "Vargas close. Khan nowhere to be seen"

Omg this guy dumb! I can understand now just off this interview how Eddie Hearn managed to keep him under contract for so long even taking a pay cut being the 'A' side in Sheffield bwahahahahaha! Eddie the 'Pimp' Hearns! and this clown still talking about poor Amir Khan who just suffered a brutal career ending KO and wants Canelos scraps...shameless ****.

The King just made 13 milli you ranker! stop begging for a pay day and work your way too America like the gawd...but I think this bum wont get pass Jessie Vargas ; how funny would that be you got owned in negotiations and then KTFO in your hometown SUCKA!

Comment

I seriously don't get why Brook has to even mention Khan anymore, whether he's asked about him or not.

Khan has come out and clearly said he doesn't want to fight him. Whether many believe it's a duck or waiting on Kell to face better opposition, Khan's thoughts on the matter are all over the Internet to read.

Stop using Khan's name as a buildup tool to your fight and get on with it. You haven't done shiz but fight bums and call Khan out since the Porter fight.

Kell seriously has potential. I truly believe that but this whole scenario really pisses me off.

Comment

Originally posted by Terrel View Post
        I seriously don't get why Brook has to even mention Khan anymore, whether he's asked about him or not.

Khan has come out and clearly said he doesn't want to fight him. Whether many believe it's a duck or waiting on Kell to face better opposition, Khan's thoughts on the matter are all over the Internet to read.

Stop using Khan's name as a buildup tool to your fight and get on with it. You haven't done shiz but fight bums and call Khan out since the Porter fight.

Kell seriously has potential. I truly believe that but this whole scenario really pisses me off.
        Khan clearly is ducking brook. That's not up for discussion.

Comment

Brook would literally send Khan to the moon

Comment

Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
            Khan clearly is ducking brook. That's not up for discussion.
            Again, he is made it clear he doesn't want the fight. My issue is Brook still talking and making call outs when it's obvious.

It's one thing when a dude comes up with BS excuses but when a guy clearly says no to a fight, the 'other' guy should move on. That's the point I'm trying to make.

Comment

Finally it's clear as day to see what a con job Hearn and Brook are.

Comment

Vargas is "close"? Fool, this thing should have been finalized months ago.

Comment

Originally posted by Terrel View Post
                  Again, he is made it clear he doesn't want the fight. My issue is Brook still talking and making call outs when it's obvious.

It's one thing when a dude comes up with BS excuses but when a guy clearly says no to a fight, the 'other' guy should move on. That's the point I'm trying to make.
                  I think that's what he's doing. It's not his fault people are asking.

He simply said it's a fight the fans want to see. Which is true, but then says that Garcia might be better as he knocked Khan out.

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
                    Vargas is "close"? Fool, this thing should have been finalized months ago.
                    The brexit and GGG v Eubank fight came in a changed things. The important thing is that the fight is there and will happen.

Comment

Working...
                    X