Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tyson Fury: "Erislandy Lara Beat Canelo Alvarez And So Will Amir Khan" (VIDEO)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tyson Fury: "Erislandy Lara Beat Canelo Alvarez And So Will Amir Khan" (VIDEO)

Fury dropping some knowledge here:

"Khan is an underdog against Canelo, same as me against Klitschko... Amir Khan can beat him, if anyone can beat Canelo, Amir Khan can do it. His speed and his fighting heart can beat him. Let's not forget, Lara beat Canelo. He lost on a split decision robbery. Khan beats Brook too but Eddie ***** Hearn talked a lot of **** but when he was confronted (by Khan to make the fight) he doesn't do it (and ended up ducking Khan)."

@28:00

So there we have it.

yeah like he dropped knowledge on charles martin to beat Joshua. Fury DKSAB

Comment

Originally posted by mlac View Post
      yeah like he dropped knowledge on charles martin to beat Joshua. Fury DKSAB
      He would have said Audley Harrison beats Joshua, it's his way of building the fight for when they eventually meet. He probably wouldn't pick Joshua to beat anyone, trying to get under his skin, and it's started to work as we see in some interviews where Joshua responds to Fury's comments, calling him an idiot etc..

Comment

Fury knows his boxing, but him and Amir are friends, and as Khan backed him to beat Wlad, i suspect he's returning the favour.

Comment

If Khan can fight the perfect fight and his strength and conditioning is perfect he can edge a decision.

Lara is natural 154 pounder though who fought a lesser version of Canelo who is stepping in against Khan

Khan is a bloated 147 pounder....

Comment

Picking his friend to win, as you would expect.

Not going to happen.

Comment

Originally posted by gmc_rfc_06 View Post
              Picking his friend to win, as you would expect.

Not going to happen.
              TBF you said Fury beating Wlad wasn't going to happen....

Comment

Oscar's going to sick Ortiz after you!

Comment

Originally posted by denium View Post
                  TBF you said Fury beating Wlad wasn't going to happen....
                  Yeah, but in fairness I hadn't seen a full Wlad fight since he fought Haye. No problem with getting that pick wrong, it happens.

I know exactly what Khan is and I know exactly what Canelo is; in this case, the bigger man is also the much better fighter.
                  Last edited by gmc_rfc_06; 05-04-2016, 09:28 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by gmc_rfc_06 View Post
                    Yeah, but in fairness I hadn't seen a full Wlad fight since he fought Haye.

I know exactly what Khan is and I know exactly what Canelo is; in this case, the bigger man is also the much better fighter.
                    I have to agree my friend. Canelo is going to send his jaw into the stands!

Comment

Working...
                    X