Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

With so many people begging Floyd to come out of retirement to fight Golovkin...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CatchAndShoot View Post
    Pacquiao beat Floyd.....stfu flowmos. Wow, haven't used that term in a minute.
    Get your head examined.

Comment

Short answer, Pac is beloved, Mayweather not so much. Not many people want to see Pac get hurt again.

Different story when it comes to Mayweather, a lot of folks still crave to see him humbled by any means necessary even by placing him against extraordinary odds (GGG)....

Comment

I don't know how any boxing fan can even entertain the idea of Mayweather or Pacquiao facing Golovkin, even at their best they'd get taken out, it's not so much the size differential it's also the skills Golovkin possesses. This whole Golovkin is straight up and down doesn't make any sense, either Mayweather hasn't analyzed Golovkin closely or he's too stubborn to admit he's wrong about the guy. It's sad enough that he thinks highly of Leo Santa Cruz who isn't as skilled as Golovkin, that part kills me.

Comment

I don't know how any boxing fan can even entertain the idea of Mayweather or Pacquiao facing Golovkin, even at their best they'd get taken out, it's not so much the size differential it's also the skills Golovkin possesses. This whole Golovkin is straight up and down doesn't make any sense, either Mayweather hasn't analyzed Golovkin closely or he's too stubborn to admit he's wrong about the guy. It's sad enough that he thinks highly of Leo Santa Cruz who isn't as skilled as Golovkin, that part kills me.
          Mayweather studies boxing, he knows GGG is no slouch. He's an opportunist and if he noticed something he could realistically exploit in GGG's game he'd already have made the fight. The allure of being the 160lb Champ would have been too much for him to pass up......

Comment

Originally posted by Doctor_Tenma View Post
            Well, no one has been calling on him to fight Leo Santa Cruz so obviously he is going to give Leo a fair/general assessment.

But whenever they ask him about GGG it is more about him vs GGG than GGG's skills in general. So obviously, in that situation, he is going to say things like that because now he is making a direct comparison between himself and GGG, and everyone looks like straight up and down with no special effects IN COMPARISON to Floyd. Let's face it, those are the facts.

Comment

Originally posted by firstborn View Post
              Mayweather studies boxing, he knows GGG is no slouch. He's an opportunist and if he noticed something he could realistically exploit in GGG's game he'd already have made the fight. The allure of being the 160lb Champ would have been too much for him to pass up......
              No he wouldn't. He's 39 years old and retired.

Comment

No he wouldn't. He's 39 years old and retired.
                For the moment, the verdict is still out on whether he'll stay retired.

Comment

Are you going to act as if mayweather isn't bigger than pac?

Because that is why the fight is eventos more unreal.

At least mayweather is undefeated and has an style than can be useful when he fights bigger men.

Yes he is retired, but his las fight was less than a year ago, I dont think that boxing is a foreign subject to him

Comment

Originally posted by firstborn View Post
                    For the moment, the verdict is still out on whether he'll stay retired.

He will stay retired.

He's not even the same fighter

Comment

Originally posted by 48cantCstraight View Post
                      Yea but fans don't care about that. You're asking why the fans aren't asking for the Manny fight. They don't really give a **** about him getting money, they just wanna see him take Floyd's 0.
                      End thread.

Comment

Working...
                      X