Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can Kell Brook get away with fighting Brandon Rios?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MBE View Post
    Haha gotta love almost champions. They're the first losers.
    You said Algieiri hadn't done anything, fact is, he beat Ruslan (if you weren't sure who I was talking about) the WBO LWW champ at the time, a guy who had gone up to 147 to batter the 3rd best ww on the planet, the same guy who made JMM look amateurish. So yeah, try again.

Comment

It's hilarious how he called Rios a good fight but Algieri a bad fight cause he lost every round too Pacquiao...err so did Rios. He also tried to justify a Gavin fight and Eddie Hearn said Brook-Algieri is a good fight.

Comment

Originally posted by The Ninth Layer View Post
        My guess would be money. I doubt Thurman goes to the UK to fight Brook and I'm not sure it'd be a big match in Vegas either. There's also Haymon and whatever he has planned for Thurman, which may not involve Brook. One thing I've found very interesting is that, in the month or so since Thurman beating Guerrero, we've heard absolutely nothing in the media about Thurman and who he plans on fighting next. To me that suggests Haymon has something in mind for him already.
        Thurman has already said he would come to England to fight brook.

Thurman got brook and Hearn shook.

Comment

Originally posted by soul_survivor View Post
          You said Algieiri hadn't done anything, fact is, he beat Ruslan (if you weren't sure who I was talking about) the WBO LWW champ at the time, a guy who had gone up to 147 to batter the 3rd best ww on the planet, the same guy who made JMM look amateurish. So yeah, try again.
          He barely survived the mauling Ruslan gave him. Comparing his career to Brandon Rios, a deserved world title holder and a guy who has made multiple defences of his title, is ridiculous.

Comment

Originally posted by jas View Post
            Thurman has already said he would come to England to fight brook.

Thurman got brook and Hearn shook.
            Thurman watched his payday go up in smoke when Kel embarrassed the welterweight Mike Tyson in his own backyard.

Why on earth would Kel now be shook of Thurman? He proved in the soto-karas fight he's delicate round the whiskers and can be the next one to get it if Haymon would dare stamp his passport.
            Last edited by MBE; 04-05-2015, 06:35 AM.

Comment

Thurman watched his payday go up in smoke when Kel embarrassed the welterweight Mike Tyson in his own backyard.

Why on earth would Kel now be shook of Thurman? He proved in the soto-karas fight he's delicate round the whiskers too and can be the next one to get it if Haymon would dare stamp his passport.
              Call Thurman out then , not rios.

Hearn and brook brainwashing people

Lmao

Comment

Why on earth would Kel now be shook of Thurman? He proved in the soto-karas fight he's delicate round the whiskers too and can be the next one to get it if Haymon would dare stamp his passport.
                lol I swear Thurman was on your 'My guys' list recently? What happened?

Brook hasn't got the best of chins himself, he's been knocked down and rocked by non-punchers.

Comment

Rios is going to beat him.

Comment

Originally posted by John Locke View Post
                    lol I swear Thurman was on your 'My guys' list recently? What happened?

Brook hasn't got the best of chins himself, he's been knocked down and rocked by non-punchers.
                    Haha he was when he was a proponent of KOs for life. He's a real threat to Kel though so I've got to pick sides on this one.

Comment

as a AK fan....I'm not happy with this Algieri fight at all....and those who feel like bashing him have a free pass atm....as a AK fan you can't defend his ****ery atm

NOW if Brook was to fight Bam...oh man!!!...you same hecklers better attack with the same venom y'all attacking AK with....Rios is a tough mutha****a but this is not a tough man competition...it's a boxing match and Rios don't bring anything to the table that can trouble Kell...so it's a Swift-Salka, GGG-everybody and AK-Algieri type fight in my book....I won't let him get away with that choice!!

Comment

Working...
                      X