Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sometimes you can just never tell how evil some slags are...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

disgusting

Comment

Originally posted by 2ofEverything View Post
      She's 18 tho.
      She was 17 at the time of the alleged offense.

Comment

slut..........

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
          Why on earth is she being tried as an adult? Juvenile court exists for the reason that below a certain age youths are deemed to be less capable of contemplating the consequences of their actions. Simply abandoning this principle every single time somebody does something upsetting makes it a worthless distinction.

Especially this case. Encouraging an ex to kill themselves is exactly the sort of dip**** move a teenager would make without thinking of the consequences.
          I seriously doubt you read the entire article before posting this response.

Comment

Hipsters. .

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Inb4 patriarchy made her do it.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Ehrmantraut View Post
                I seriously doubt you read the entire article before posting this response.
                I did read the article, and the gravity of the alleged offense means nothing on the subject of whether or not a juvenile should be treated as a juvenile in the courts. She is going to be tried in juvie but as an adult. I'm opposed to the kneejerk response of "we'll try them as an adult because this offense has made me wet my knickers".

Comment

Woooow...what a bytch! She definitely takes the cake.I bet she even dared him to get back in the car, " why'd you get out, too puzzy to inhale fumes?"

Comment

Originally posted by !! Anorak View Post
                    Do you think social media plays a part?

After all, back in our day, you'd have to get your shoes on and go round someone's house to tell them to kill themselves. I didn't even have a phone in the 80s.

Kids have it all so easy... they don't even have to go through bushes to look for discarded **** mags like we had to.
                    Absolutely it does. It enhances a sense of detachment. Its quite different to look/someone dead in the eye and watch his face contort as you drive the blade home to the sweet spot than it is to read words posted on your phone and, knowing the guy trusts you, apparently, to convince him to go on through with it.

I dare say its almost as impersonal as pushing a button, which launches a missile and kills a whole building full/of people./ You don't have to get you hands dirty, you don't have to hear the cries of anguish, the screams of people in pieces.

Social media makes cowards brave, makes people avatars. To these desensitized people, snuffing out a soul is almost as effortless as pressing delete. Death by keystroke....nothing personal about it.

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
                      I did read the article, and the gravity of the alleged offense means nothing on the subject of whether or not a juvenile should be treated as a juvenile in the courts. She is going to be tried in juvie but as an adult. I'm opposed to the kneejerk response of "we'll try them as an adult because this offense has made me wet my knickers".
                      17 year olds are well aware of their actions and consequences they can cause.

Comment

Working...
                      X