Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Man, I really feel sorry for Mauricio Herrera (video)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I really like Herrera, man. Dude comes to fight hard and shows up to win. Also comes off like a genuinely good dude. I feel terrible for him. He deserved that **** last night.

Comment

"I expected a more tougher fight, but um, it wasn't too difficult with Danny, it wasn't hard to figure out. Thought he was going to throw a lil bit more punches than that, bring it a lil more. I didn't see none of that. Look at my face, I've been in bigger wars than this. He never hurt me, never dazed me".

Comment

Originally posted by KermitTheKiller View Post
        Good post Jas.

I feel terrible for Herrera, it was on my mind last night made it kind of hard for me to go to bed sounds corny but its the truth.

Boxing is big in my family. My grandpa (over 150 amateur), my dad (over 50) and two of my uncles (kickboxing) all fought in the amateurs. I always wanted to have a son and get him into boxing young and try and make him a champ.

But hell nah this **** is disgusting, I know this is nothing new but this **** makes me sick man. Herrera is the real champ, too many problems in boxing.

Basketball, football mma is all so much easier to follow, boxing always has to shoot itself in the foot
        Don't do that. Unless your kid wants to do it for himself. In this sport, just as in life, its not what you know, its who you know. And this goes down to the lower ranks as well. If you don't know the right people, the road is going to be even worse than for someone who does.

Comment

Originally posted by KermitTheKiller View Post
          Herrera is just like Molina criminally underrated
          Throw Luis Collazo in there too. He beat Hatton and Berto, but since he was there to used for a win, he got ****ed.

Comment

well-spoken guy, i like his attitude. pretty much destroyed angel in that interview.

Comment

herrera is cute

Comment

sucks what happened last night. i think for herrera (and so many fighters that' ve been robbed) the most dificult thing will be is coming back strong and not let that affect him mentally. it has to be really discouraging perform that good and not get the win

Comment

Originally posted by Dean_Razorback View Post
                  it has to be really discouraging perform that good and not get the win
                  There's no doubt, but at the same time I gotta believe that he's very proud of himself as well. Deep down he knows he won that fight. Just like everybody else out there (outside of DG fans of course) knows who really won the fight.

Comment

Garcia-Herrera power punch stats

NUMBERS DONT LIE!!

Garcia / Herrera

Landed
                    150 / 82

Thrown
                    402 / 276

Pct
                    37% / 30%

-- Courtesy of ShowStats

Comment

Im tired of these robberies and I just hope herrera gets paid but he a solid fighter hopefully he comes stronger.

Comment

Working...
                      X