Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Guzman To Campaign At 147; Title On Line For Mosquera Only

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He's moving to 147 while he's got a fight at 140 ,nice spin what a bum I'm so glad he got his ass kicked by alkhierdev

Comment

I loved Guzman back when he was at super feather but now he's at junior middle I've lost interest

Comment

Guzman sounds like a broken record in that he has no discipline 2 take off the required wt....he knew 2/3 days b 4 the bout he wasn't close....but the opponent & FL Box commish lets this fight happen...Guzman will probably have a 15-20 pound wt difference by the time the bell rings...

Comment

You'd think in such an article, the writer would mention the actual weight the said fighter weighed in at.

This fight shouldn't even be taking place. He came in over 8 pounds over? Pathetic. Why would they decide to move to WW when he "trained his butt off" and still couldn't even make fucking welter?

Comment

Originally posted by ABOSWORTH View Post
            You'd think in such an article, the writer would mention the actual weight the said fighter weighed in at.

This fight shouldn't even be taking place. He came in over 8 pounds over? Pathetic. Why would they decide to move to WW when he "trained his butt off" and still couldn't even make fucking welter?
            The article was written two hours before the official weigh-in. How would I know what his official weight would be at that time?

I don't disagree with the rest of your comments.

Comment

Guzman can't even make the WW limit. Dude is such a waste of talent. What a shame

Comment

I have zero respect for fighters who cant/dont make weight. I mean, you're a professional, all you have to do is train and fight.

Comment

Another failure for Henry Rivalta yes the fat lady sang LMAO

Comment

If I was Acquinity sports I would kick that dude out in a hurry even if they loose money! The hell with him. There is no excuse at all. Dude had more than enough time to loose the weight and his excuse is his body didn't respond? Stop eating you damn pork! Please Guzman just go away....like now! I would have been the last one to say that but damn enough is enough!

Comment

Working...
                    X