• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Trucho Rolls the Cinnamon Bun!!!

Comment

Green K sent.

Comment

Hey where are all the ginger fanboys?? Ain't they gonna come in here & hate on the great Julio Ceasar Chavez for disrespecting the ginger??

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
          Hey where are all the ginger fanboys?? Ain't they gonna come in here & hate on the great Julio Ceasar Chavez for disrespecting the ginger??
          Nope. They know Canyellow won't face anyone relevant with the Floyd fight at stake. Although I think he'll probably fight Angulo, Cotto, or Maidana.

Comment

Originally posted by SnakeVen0m View Post
            Nope. They know Canyellow won't face anyone relevant with the Floyd fight at stake. Although I think he'll probably fight Angulo, Cotto, or Maidana.
            Cotto is still a legitimate opponent. I actually think Cotto, style wise, has the beating of Canelo. The big question is, how far gone is Miguel?

Comment

Originally posted by TheGoldenChamp View Post
              I think Canelo would shut all his critics up if he takes the fight and beats Trout. On the other end, why fight Trout May 4th ? Fight him in 2-3 more fights. The fight will build itself up and will be a good ppv on it's own. Lets face it, if Canelo fights Trout, that fight is the main event worthy fight, not Floyd vs Guerrero/Bradley. It's evident that Floyd is using Canelo on his cards to help sell ppvs. Don't understand why Floyd doesn't want to fight Canelo may 4th??? Its the biggest money maker Floyd could get right now. Isn't Floyd's moniker 'Money'???
              Very true ^^^^^^^^

Comment

Canelo must fight Austin Strout !if he beat Strout then he have all the boxing fans respect ......but right now he look like a coward

Comment

Originally posted by TheGoldenChamp View Post
                  I think Canelo would shut all his critics up if he takes the fight and beats Trout. On the other end, why fight Trout May 4th ? Fight him in 2-3 more fights. The fight will build itself up and will be a good ppv on it's own. Lets face it, if Canelo fights Trout, that fight is the main event worthy fight, not Floyd vs Guerrero/Bradley. It's evident that Floyd is using Canelo on his cards to help sell ppvs. Don't understand why Floyd doesn't want to fight Canelo may 4th??? Its the biggest money maker Floyd could get right now. Isn't Floyd's moniker 'Money'???
                  Hey would because has faced literally nobody who deserved a title shot besides Ryan Rhodes.
                  Why fight him May 4th? Why not? He hasn't fought a legitimate opponent in his weight class since Ryan Rhodes and now he's just hunting tiny dudes.
                  I don't understand why not either. He gave Lopez the chance after he beat Ortiz but not Trout after he beat Cotto?
                  Why not fight him May 4th? You just said it, his moniker is Money. Don't you think he'd make more money fighting twice this year instead of once?

Comment

Originally posted by hougigo View Post
                    Hey would because has faced literally nobody who deserved a title shot besides Ryan Rhodes.
                    Why fight him May 4th? Why not? He hasn't fought a legitimate opponent in his weight class since Ryan Rhodes and now he's just hunting tiny dudes.
                    I don't understand why not either. He gave Lopez the chance after he beat Ortiz but not Trout after he beat Cotto?
                    Why not fight him May 4th? You just said it, his moniker is Money. Don't you think he'd make more money fighting twice this year instead of once?

Well played with the reply. I agree. Who else should he fight on May 4th? Every fight has to be better than the last for him in order to build up to the Mayweather fight (although it won't be hard to do better with the opponent than his last fight).

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
                      Mexico's legendary Julio Cesar Chavez Sr. would like to see WBC junior middleweight champion Saul "Canelo" Alvarez (41-0-1, 30KOs) step up and face WBA "regular" beltholder Austin Trout (26-0, 14KOs) in a unification on May 4th at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas. Canelo was going to face Miguel Cotto in the first half of 2013, but Trout got in the way with a clear unanimous decision victory over Cotto on December 1 in New York.

[Click Here To Read More]
                      Daddy Chavez and Marquez the legends of Mexican boxing have spoken
                      canela has yet to face anyone of note

canela needs to step up and

Comment

Working...
                      X