Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Shane Mosley Eyes Return, Alexander, Malignaggi

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[QUOTE=radioraheem;12806042]Yeah, he's still with that. She was dissin the **** outta Mayorga a week ago.

Bella seems to ride hard for Shane. Even if she's out to clean him for some money, she would be an amateur compared to his ex-wife. Ex-wife made Shane even had to give up his championship belts! LOL.[/QUOTE]

ouch!! rofl:

Comment

No no more ****ty Shane please...

Comment

Alexander/Brook winner vs Malinaggi/Mosley winner. Make it happen Goldenboy.

Comment

Originally posted by philb View Post
          I never understood the hate mosley gets seem like every internet couch warrior got some joke. In the wake of pacman doin a faceplant and takin a power nap on live tv i find it funny mosley still gettin hated on lol its all good tho. Mosley never been stopped, yea he got easily beat by the 2 pound for pound fighters (in all weight classes) at the time at age 40 and then by a rising young star in canelo who is half his age literally and people give him more hell than roy jones for example who not only gets ko'd in most of his recent fights, but by people who arent nowhere near pound 4 pound lists, makes no dam sense i tell u haha.

If u look at his resume again since first delahoya fights, he never took an easy fight at all, all his opponents were always somewhat known, take a look at boxrec, that man deserves better respect than that, but thats my 2 cents. I think he should stay retired but if he came back he needs to stick to b class opposition and get a belt from a fighter like a k9 type fighter. Marquez didnt even hit mayweather and mosley atleast rocked him and then ate mayweathers best punches like lucky charms for breakfast. He stunk out the pac fight but so did clottey and margs pretty much punched pacs fists w his face all night so lets not get carried away folks just dont watch his fights if he does come back for those sht talkers out there cause its not that serious, pac being clinically dead for few mins is more cause for concern.
          he didnt get ko'd vs. Pac bc he only tried to survive. that performance was pethetic, and it makes it worse when the fights on PPV for $50 a pop and u rip off the million fans that laid down their hard earned money. clottey did the same, but not Margarito - he gave an effort and took a beating.

Comment

Let him fight! In the words of drago, if he dies, he dies! This is the blood sport along with kickboxing and mma. We say we want everyone to be safe, but we tune in because we like fist fights! So don't cry about safety. FIGHT! You read guys... FIGHT! That's what it's all about. Let him get destroyed.

Comment

Working...
            X