• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by benjamin2004 View Post
    this is going to be one super boring ass fight
    .....definitely won't watch

Comment

The closer this fight gets, the more excited about it I get. Two very high level boxers try to impose their style on the other. One loss between them. Should be good stuff.

Comment

imagine if dudes who hate country music always went into a country music party just to say that they didn't like the music...imagine that stupid ****!!! LOL

Comment

Even though this fight will be bring you've got to appreciate the extremely high level of boxing between these two fighters.

Comment

Originally posted by GAME2010 View Post
            this should get more attention...
            I agree, I feel like Showtime would have given this fight alot more promotion than HBO but as always HBO pays more. Look at who their promoters are as Gary Shaw never promotes his fighters and then there's Dan... The problem is neither fighter produce knockouts so it's only huge fight to those who relish boxing for what it is. Now if this fight ends in stoppage people will be talking about it for a longtime. Good thing Ward sells out in his hometown or else he would have had to sell out to become a star

Comment

Originally posted by benjamin2004 View Post
              this is going to be one super boring ass fight
              its sad to see that most people praise Gatti and Ward types of fighters and denigrate guys like Ward and Dawson. If you guys are excited to see two C level fighter with no defense braindamaging each other that's your choice, but let the real boxing fans enjoy an elite fight without coming on these thread to complain.

Btw by your Margarito picture I can tell you're the type to get excited by C level cheater fighters with no skills

Comment

Can't wait! I've een counting down since it was first announced.

Don't forget 24/7 this saturday

Comment

Originally posted by the larryx View Post
                  chuuuuuch..2 lineal champs fighting and he is complaining??
                  I think he wants to see the Pacquiao vs Margarito rematch at 150lbs for the vacant 168 WBC title[they strip Ward for it for Pac and Marg can fight for it]. Pac now becomes champion in 9 weight classes.
                  Last edited by -Kev-; 08-24-2012, 05:02 PM.

Comment

WAR Dawson

Comment

I hope Dawson can make weight so that won't be an issue.

Comment

Working...
                      X