No announcement yet.

Why no hype behind Shumenov

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why no hype behind Shumenov

The kid fights hard hits hard whats not to like,i know Campillo was robbed in there fight but still he has star potential,also Campillo deserves more recognition,i often wonder who would be the champions with out all the politics and bs matchmakers and corruption.

Originally posted by MARKBNLV View Post
    The kid fights hard hits hard whats not to like,i know Campillo was robbed in there fight but still he has star potential,also Campillo deserves more recognition,i often wonder who would be the champions with out all the politics and bs matchmakers and corruption.

star potential, you say?

Comment

Campillos style when he whupped Cloud was awesome. He beat the crap outta that kid.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
        star potential, you say?
        He often ends up in bloody wars a crowd pleasing type of fighter.Its sad to me this got two posts it just shows todays kids dont know sht about boxing and just follow who uncle bob and oscar tell them to.

Comment

Shumenov is good i dont know though about his star potiential.There is guy fighting on the undercard Ravshan Hudaynazarov very good puncher to the head and especially the body good amateur career in Uzbekistan has been very inactive hopefully this might get him started again

Comment

Campillo fights basically.

Even though Campilla is a tough out for any 175 pounder.

Comment

Originally posted by any craic lad? View Post
              Shumenov is good i dont know though about his star potiential.There is guy fighting on the undercard Ravshan Hudaynazarov very good puncher to the head and especially the body good amateur career in Uzbekistan has been very inactive hopefully this might get him started again
              Not familiar with him ill look up some of his fights thanks brother.

Comment

Originally posted by MARKBNLV View Post
                Not familiar with him ill look up some of his fights thanks brother.
                No bother at all but ive just went looking for some off his fights and cant find them must have been taken down but if the Shumenov fight is televised you should get a look at him then think hes the co feature.

Comment

I lost respect for Shumenov after he lost the first fight to Campillo and his promotional company (Shumenov and his brother own it) refused to pay him unless he gave him a rematch. Now I'll be honest and say I can't possibly know the "whole" story, but then Campillo went on to beat Shumenov hands down in the rematch (to anyone with eyes), and obvious corruption gave Shumenov the win on that one. I watched that fight atleast 3 times and I had Campillo winning it every time haha. I have a hard time not believing Shumenovs promotional company didn't have a hand in that awful judges decision in some way. Plus, that win gave Shumenov the record for first world champion with the least number of Pro fights (only 9 pro fights and he's a world fkking champion??!?!). Something def wrong with that picture.

Comment

Campillo obviously and the fact his recent opponents have been pretty weak since then - 700 year old William Joppy, Danny Santiago and sparring partner Enrique Ornelas. aint no one care about those fights.

Comment

Working...
                    X