No announcement yet.

I can't get excited for May/Cotto

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I can't get excited for May/Cotto

I can't get excited for this fight and it is only 2 weeks away. I tried watching the 24/7's before bed and kept falling asleep. Do I really need to see Cotto get beaten to a pulp again?.. it's so overdone already. We will see cotto in full tacticle retreat from rounds 4-12 trying not to get KO'd.

The general public already knows Cotto has absolutely no chance of winning. I'm just glad Cotto is getting a good payday, one of his kids looks like he's high maintance.

Not only that but we also got a Mosley snoozer on the undercard? Who else feels this way?

i'm not really up for it either but im sure i'll gain more interest the day before the fight...

Comment

Diaz gets me excited... if it wasn't for him I'd be uninterested in this fight honestly.
      Especially since Gomez dropped out now.....

Comment

I might be wrong with the puerto rican fans but come on... I know most of the Mayweather fans know this isn't even a fair fight lol. Cotto is getting lit up

Comment

To be honest, as much of a Pacman fan I am I can't get excited for Pac/Bradley so I feel your sentiments...

Comment

Originally posted by jri9d0 View Post
            To be honest, as much of a Pacman fan I am I can't get excited for Pac/Bradley so I feel your sentiments...
            In undercard comparison though... their undercard will be less crappier than Mays. Also Pacs fight will be closer than Mays as well.

Comment

Originally posted by jri9d0 View Post
              I C wat u did therrrr

Comment

Diaz training Cotto makes this interesting to me. Also Floyd seems outta his comfort zone when talking to Miguel. Theirs no b!tch ass catchweight so Cotto can be strong and Floyds 35 at some point he's gonna slip. Hopefully its May 5th.

Comment

Originally posted by Imatroll View Post
                  I can't get excited for this fight and it is only 2 weeks away. I tried watching the 24/7's before bed and kept falling asleep. Do I really need to see Cotto get beaten to a pulp again?.. it's so overdone already. We will see cotto in full tacticle retreat from rounds 4-12 trying not to get KO'd.

The general public already knows Cotto has absolutely no chance of winning. I'm just glad Cotto is getting a good payday, one of his kids looks like he's high maintance.

Not only that but we also got a Mosley snoozer on the undercard? Who else feels this way?
                  Is the thread about 24/7 or about you ranting junk about Cotto?

Make up your mind brother!

Now, on I was excited with the first episode, but the 2nd.....OMFG! Sucked Balzs! Other than Diaz and Miuel making it happen, it was total failure.

Comment

Originally posted by Mannie Phresh View Post
                    Diaz training Cotto makes this interesting to me. Also Floyd seems outta his comfort zone when talking to Miguel. Theirs no b!tch ass catchweight so Cotto can be strong and Floyds 35 at some point he's gonna slip. Hopefully its May 5th.
                    I still don't understand the hype with Diaz? Can you give me some reasons why you think Diaz will play a factor? Cotto started to gas towards the end of the margarito fight, he was gasping for air through his mouth. What did Diaz do that reinvented Cotto?

Diaz- "You gotta hit him in his right eye"
                    Cotto- "ok"

Comment

Working...
                    X