No announcement yet.

Why are people so confident juanma will win

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

are they really?

I think Salido could knock him out again, people focus too damn much on Salido 11 losses and they just assume "HE CAN'T BE THIS GOOD BECAUSE HE HAS 11 Losses"

this very well could be another Giovani Segura vs Ivan Calderon...no not because that was a "Mexican vs Rican" fight as well but because some people thought Segura 1st Victory was a "FLUKE" only to find out in the rematch that Segura just had his number and he beat him even more impressively in the Rematch

you could see Salido really blow JuanMa away in this rematch...or you could see JuanMa bounce back strong and put on a Career Defining Fight and show that the 1st fight was a fluke

I think this fight is 50/50...but if it goes to the cards...IN PR...then it is 90/10 that JuanMa gets the win no matter what

Salido just need to come with that SAME PRESSURE he did in the 1st Fight and make JuanMa pay every time he makes a mistake

I like both though so best of luck to both fighters, I am just hoping the fight is as good as the 1st one

Comment

I thought most people hated Juanma.

Did everyone jump back on the bandwagon or something?

Comment

Originally posted by Cleto_Reyes View Post
        Do you think the first fight was a fluke? Did he not prepare the first time like he will thuis time? i know one thing for sure Juanma is gonna jump on his bicycle but im sure Salido is expecting that.

In my opinion Juanma underestimated Salido in their first bout.

This time around Juanma will be better conditioned and tweak his defense.

Never seen Juanma on a bicycle. That'll be interesting !!!

Bicycle or no bicycle if Juanma leaves his guard down again and isn't selective in attack mode its possible Juanma will visit the canvas again !!!

I see a premature stoppage in Juanmas favor this trip.

Comment

Working...
        X