No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Gamboa's Team Claim Issues With Promotional Pacts

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dedication View Post
    This ain't a duck, this is someone trying to improve / buy out of his slave contract.
    Before or after he was quoted of loving the deal, from his own lips??

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
      I should put Gamboa pulling a duck move means forfiet in our bet stip. Now I gotta do it moving on whenever someone wanna bet on Duckboa, lol!!
      LLS at "Duckboa". The bet is off for now damn I wanted the 1mill from you LOL!

Comment

Originally posted by Fetta View Post
        Especially when one of his comments was that HE NEVER AGREED TO THIS FIGHT. Not saying he didnt cause i dont know the guy but it is looking a little crooked to me
        Some of the guys on here forget that boxing is a dirty business. Gamboa has been played by Ahmet and Bob Arum for a long time now, wants to get rid. And yet. Y'all getting pulled along like b1tches on a string, and deservedly so... because how can you be so stupid to not see past the smoke & mirrors.

Comment

Are you guy dumb? Gamboa never said any of that shiet you think you said... This shows how little you know about the boxing business. Ahmet Oner and Bob have been playing him since day one, they offered him the Rios fight with the condition he signs a BIG extension to his existing contract (i'm not allowed to say how many years). Gamboa got mad at them because of that and said he would fight only if they treat him well, not like that. As a response, Arena and TR made the fukin fight, sayin Gamboa signed and all, knowing he didn't want to fight, just to put fan pressure on him and sign the contract and stay with them. All I can tell you, is that before that Gamboa was ok working with Top Rank, but he just didn't want a long contract with them to force them to keep doing a good job with him and not give him weak fighters for many years. Top Rank is just bullying him right now and he's not happy with it. He's not signing with Floyd but Floyd has become a very good friend of him and they're hanging together, Floyd is actually trying to help him out with this situation, but not as a promotional team. Floyd is not a promoter.

Comment

None of you guys are putting yourself in Gamboa's position.
            Here's a guy who struggles with the English language. Is a great talent. And is surrounded by nothing but snakes. If he had a problem with his contract, there's no one he could turn to. Now he has a route out of this henious slave contract, and so is taking it. Everyone posting in this thread, would do the same if in Gamboa's position. So just chill, otherwise STFU.

awwwww pooo widdle gamboa

da****outta here with that ****

Comment

Originally posted by mushahadeen View Post
              That's because none of us called out Brandon Rios, talked all kinds of shlt about Brandos Rios, and then didn't show up to the press conference.

DUHHHHHHHHHHHH. GOOD THINKING GUY!
              Who was doing the talking? Ahmet Oner. Once again, the same person he's having issues with. I believe Gamboa wants to fight Rios, but not before he gets his financial situation set.

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
                Before or after he was quoted of loving the deal, from his own lips??
                Gamboa has been given the first opportunity to better his promotional deal. This is the perfect time. See the buzz this it's creating. Top Rank and Ahmet owner will be heavily inclined to negotiate a new and better deal for Gamboa, because boxing fans want the fight between him and Rios bad. If he chose to do it after, Top Rank most likely say **** you! And do what they did to Donaire. Gamboa's doing the right thing. I'll be telling you I told you so in the foreseeable future! Better expect that!

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
                  awwwww pooo widdle gamboa

da****outta here with that ****
                  Man, sit back down!

Comment

None of you guys are putting yourself in Gamboa's position.
                    Here's a guy who struggles with the English language. Is a great talent. And is surrounded by nothing but snakes. If he had a problem with his contract, there's no one he could turn to. Now he has a route out of this henious slave contract, and so is taking it. Everyone posting in this thread, would do the same if in Gamboa's position. So just chill, otherwise STFU.
                    Everyone does need to chill and wait for the facts to come out instead of jumping to conclusions and labeling him as a ducker is not fair

Comment

Man, sit back down!

coddle his nuts a lil bit more

boxing fans justifying fights not being made...disgusting

Comment

Working...
                      X