Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How come Puerto Ricans and Domincans get along with blacks but Mexicans don't?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kaps View Post
    In Prison NF and BGF are allies. It is correct...

http://www.prisonplanet.com/articles...xicangangs.htm
    Racist Mexican Gangs "Ethnic Cleansing" Blacks In L.A.
    Latino thugs indiscriminately murder blacks regardless of gang membership, genocidal purge aligns with radical Aztlan theology

Allies and rivals

The Mexican Mafia is the controlling organization for almost every Chicano gang in Southern California. All members of Chicano gangs in Southern California are obligated under the threat of death to carry out any and all orders from made Mexican Mafia members. The Mexican Mafia also holds a loose alliance with the Aryan Brotherhood, mainly due to their common rivals within the prison system.

The primary rivals of the Mexican Mafia are Nuestra Familia.[24] The Mexican Mafia is also a rival of the Black Guerrilla Family prison gang, which holds a loose alliance with Nuestra Familia.[24]
    Looks like you are right. I get confused with Mexican Mafia, Nuestra Familia and MS13.

Comment

Comment

Hey nice video. I was wondering recently if there were some afromexicans and there is. thanks

Comment

Originally posted by PureBoxingCEO View Post
          Hey nice video. I was wondering recently if there were some afromexicans and there is. thanks
          Yea there is, it's not as prevalent as in other Latin American countries but they are there and a part of Mexico's culture.

There is also a big Arabic influence in Mexico because Morocco was the third most traveled port to Mexico from the European and African continent.

Comment

Originally posted by Mikhnienko View Post
            PR and D's also have Black as a part of their ancestry (some). Mexicans don't...
            So having blacks in our ancestry means we are closer to blacks? that makes no sense whatsoever.. Like someone else mentioned, it's simply because in NYC we are mixed a lot more than in the Cali...everyone mingles together except for some parts ofcourse and we live amongst each other. We go to school together and grow up together..In cali from "my" experience visiting there's alot of terittory problems and what set you rep and who owns this and blah blah blah.

Comment

I don't know but you can see even on Boxingscene a lot of Mexicans hate African American fighters. They say it's because of their boring styles, but then exciting AA fighters still get hated for one thing or the other by Mexicans[Williams for example]. Very few Mexicans on here support a AA fighter. I can only think of Mangler Jr and Killa Right off the top of my head. The majority seem to not like AA fighters and seem to have some kind of hatred towards them.

Comment

Originally posted by Mikhnienko View Post
                PR and D's also have Black as a part of their ancestry (some). Mexicans don't...
                Stick to topics about Russia and white people.

You're too ignorant to understand any other cultures.

Comment

[QUOTE=EngorgedW/Blood;9800891]I don't know but you can see even on Boxingscene a lot of Mexicans hate African American fighters. They say it's because of their boring styles, but then exciting AA fighters still get hated for one thing or the other by Mexicans[Williams for example]. Very few Mexicans on here support a AA fighter. I can only think of Mangler Jr and Killa Right off the top of my head. The majority seem to not like AA fighters and seem to have some kind of hatred towards them.[QUOTE]

That would be Mr Fantastic.

That describes him perfectly.

Comment

I dont know if the whole TS statement is true or not but if it is.... It shows PR's and DR's are more intelligent and tolerant because any racism is ignorant.

Comment

Cuz ricans and domincans act like them so they all get along.

Comment

Working...
                      X