Collapse
No announcement yet.

Shocking correlation between the population of blacks in a city and the danger

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I know Nashville was ranked in the top 10 last year and its full of white dudes. I got family down there and Nashville is grimy as a motherfucker. Black people aint more dangerous than anybody else if my kids are hungry Im robbin too. Watch your wallets.

Comment

Originally posted by El Alacrán View Post
      10 Most Dangerous Cities in America

Detroit, MI----->Black (81.6%)
      Atlanta, GA----->Black (61.4%)
      St.Louis, MO----->Black (51.2%)
      Flint, MI----->Black (53.3%)
      Camden, NJ----->Black (53.3%)
      Gary, IN----->Black (84.0%)
      West Palm Beach, FL----->Black (32.2%)
      Compton, CA----->Black (40.3%)
      Tampa, FL----->Black (26.1%)
      Washington DC----->Black (60.0%)

10 Safest Cities in America, Population over 500,000

Amherst, NY----->Black (3.9%)
      Mission Viejo, CA----->Black (1.1%)
      Brick Township, NJ----->
      Newton, MA----->Black (2.0%)
      Simi Valley, CA----->Black (1.3%)
      Cary, NC----->Black (6.1%)
      Greece, NY----->Black (2.9%)
      Thousand Oaks, CA----->Black (1.1%)
      Colonie, NY----->Black (4.0%)
      Troy, MI----> Black (2.1%)
      the first list show major us cities which every american with a half a brain would recognize.

on the other hand, wtf is a cary, nc? and colonie sounds like a city from the gay version of cocoon.

there's your fkin correlation right there.

Comment

Originally posted by Blooper View Post
        the first list show major us cities which every american with a half a brain would recognize.

on the other hand, wtf is a cary, nc? and colonie sounds like a city from the gay version of cocoon.

there's your fkin correlation right there.
        It is proportioned to the population of the city. It's a ratio.

It is not based on the actual number of dangerous crimes committed.

Comment

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
          do those with low iq's commit more crimes than those with high iq's?

or do those with low iq's are just dumb enough to get caught?
          I think people with higher IQs are better able to understand the risks and consider the consequences of their actions.

For example, a more intelligent person will realize that an armed robbery at a store is not worth it, because the potential of receiving the relatively small amount of money is not worth the risk of spending a long time in prison.

Comment

Originally posted by AKATheMack View Post
            I know Nashville was ranked in the top 10 last year and its full of white dudes. I got family down there and Nashville is grimy as a motherfucker. Black people aint more dangerous than anybody else if my kids are hungry Im robbin too. Watch your wallets.
            i live in Nashville....well 20min south lol....we got Young Buck to thank for the crime lol

Comment

pretty much

Comment

Originally posted by deliveryman View Post
                I found a chart of the mean IQ scores for each race. What do you guys think?

According to this most black people have an IQ in the low 80's. Which could potentially explain the increased crime rate and poverty in cities with large black populations.

Wikipedia has a good page on this, where it explains both sides of the argument.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Race_and_intelligence

http://www.google.ca/imgres?imgurl=h...26tbs%3Disch:1
                That's interesting but severely flawed ...

A case in point, that study generalizes the intellectual potential of a particular race of people and details the author's perspective complete with charts and graphs to substantiate his conclusions.

Here's the problem with his research - If the authors conclusions were and are correct, then it would be safe to assume that, not one black person in America {For example} would be able to accomplish or contribute anything of intellectual value to society or to themselves. Because they are genetically incapable of doing such.

Then how do you explain the MILLIONS +/-of black Doctors, Judges, Lawyers, Scientists etc ...

That reality alone exposes the flaws in the authors research - because if a race is limited genetically, then he cannot escape that limitation no matter what he does ... because he has a genetic fault that prohibits his intellectual growth.

But if circumstance and environment plays an active role in intellectual development and growth, then a societies racial discrimination and practices influence the targets achievements. Which is the case with blacks in America and in many parts of the world.

Since we're dealing in generalizations, I'll state this: White have been constantly trying to prove the inferiority of other races when compared to themselves. And in every instance, they have been consistently and unequivocally proven WRONG!!!!

Here's the mindset of whites {Generalizations} fix the game of life to where many of the avenues needed for intellectual, social, educational progress is limited to a particular race {Blacks} and then use their limited progress as a basis for their claims. That blacks are inferior .....

If white's as a whole weren't soo cowardly {For lack of a better term}, then there would be no need to be racist against blacks, who according to their flawed research are genetically inferior.

WHY FEAR THAT WHICH IS GENETICALLY UNABLE TO COMPETE ?????

Blacks have in many wayS surpassed whites in every field of endeavor - With all the racism, all the obstacles, with all the odd against them .... THEY HAVE STILL PROGRESSED ............ NOT BAD FOR A SO-CALLED GENETICALLY INFERIOR RACE.

Comment

Originally posted by arraamis View Post
                  That's interesting but severely flawed ...

A case in point, that study generalizes the intellectual potential of a particular race of people and details the author's perspective complete with charts and graphs to substantiate his conclusions.

Here's the problem with his research - If the authors conclusions were and are correct, then it would be safe to assume that, not one black person in America {For example} would be able to accomplish or contribute anything of intellectual value to society or to themselves. Because they are genetically incapable of doing such.
                  I don't think you're quite understanding what the article was presenting.

Do you understand the concept of a bell curve? Of course there are plenty of great black people that are capable of doing great things. That was only the Mean average (look this up if you need to), not some sort of limitation toward black people.

And the rest of your post is not even worth responding to. This is clearly a very emotional subject for you.
                  Last edited by deliveryman; 05-14-2010, 09:12 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by deliveryman View Post
                    I don't think you're quite understanding what the article was presenting.

Do you understand the concept of a bell curve? Of course there are plenty of great black people that are capable of doing great things. That was only the Mean average (look this up if you need to), not some sort of limitation toward black people.

And the rest of your post is not even worth responding to.
                    I understand fully the nature of the bell graph. My statements weren't intended to address the validity of the charts used to substantiate the author's research - My statements were offered to address the GENERALIZATIONS inherent in the research.

Comment

Originally posted by arraamis View Post
                      I understand fully the nature of the bell graph. My statements weren't intended to address the validity of the charts used to substantiate the author's research - My statements were offered to address the GENERALIZATIONS inherent in the research.
                      So then how on earth did you interpret that article and the bell graph showing the MEAN average, into this:

Again, how did you deduce that not one black person is capable of contributing anything of intellectual value to society?

That was NOT what that article was saying.
                      Last edited by deliveryman; 05-14-2010, 09:20 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X