Collapse
No announcement yet.

Floyd update....from source of mine....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Floyd update....from source of mine....

1st of all....the regulars on here know that I don't like the current version of Mayweather Jr....I just got some inside info from a homie of mine's....

Tony Hirsch....Jr. MW fighter....in the Andre Ward camp...
    http://boxrec.com/list_bouts.php?hum...6717&cat=boxer

Apparently there was a phone call from Ward's place....to Floyd's camp..just to talk about the fight happeneing this weekend....Andre had his line on speakerphone and the conversation went something like this....

Andre's side: "Man...just wanted to let you know that all these cats out here, I don't care what they say about you Jr....just do you and represent...etc..."

Mayweather's side: (supposedly Floyd Jr himself) "I don't give a f**k what anyone got to say about me....at the end of the day...don't nobody pay my bills, take care of my family but me. BUT....if people are expecting to see me potshot and play defensive against Shane...they're in for a muthf****n surprise...I'M JUMPIN ON SHANE FROM THE JUMP...I'M GONNA GIVE A GATTI TYPE PERFORMANCE...THIS FIGHT AIN'T GOIN PAST 9 ROUNDS..."

I usually don't fall for this type of talk...but I know guys who box...and they pretty much heard the same story regarding this "phone call".....
    Last edited by fightfan_79; 04-29-2010, 04:26 PM.

I call bull****.

Comment

big smile.....

Comment

not sure what you're trying to say here...

are you trying to say that floyd isn't going to just talk about being aggressive, he's actually going to be aggressive and that is based on a phone call with andre ward???

Comment

I keep saying that I think Floyd looks different. Everyone said his training looked the same but to me they showed him sitting down on punches way more and throwing more power shots

Comment

LMAO!Dont get your hopes up...

Comment

Originally posted by fightfan_79 View Post
              1st of all....the regulars on here know that I don't like the current version of Mayweather Jr....I just got some inside info from a homie of mine's....

Tony Hirsch....Jr. MW fighter....in the Andre Ward camp...
              http://boxrec.com/list_bouts.php?hum...6717&cat=boxer

Apparently there was a phone call from Ward's place....to Floyd's camp..just to talk about the fight happeneing this weekend....Andre had his line on speakerphone and the conversation went something like this....

Andre's side: "Man...just wanted to let you know that all these cats out here, I don't care what they say about you Jr....just do you and represent...etc..."

Mayweather's side: (supposedly Floyd Jr himself) "I don't give a f**k what anyone got to say about me....at the end of the day...don't nobody pay my bills, take care of my family but me. BUT....if people are expecting to see me potshot and play defensive against Shane...they're in for a muthf****n surprise...I'M JUMPIN ON SHANE FROM THE JUMP...I'M GONNA GIVE A GATTI TYPE PERFORMANCE...THIS FIGHT AIN'T GOIN PAST 9 ROUNDS..."

I usually don't fall for this type of talk...but I know guys who box...and they pretty much heard the same story regarding this "phone call".....
              No lie, I heard he wants to back Mosley up because Mosley can't fight going back. Left jab and alot of right hands coming Shane's way.

Comment

Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post
                I call bull****.
                LOOOOOOOLOOOOOOOLOLOOOL

tbh, I hope he does fight like that.

Comment

nice if it's true..........

Comment

floyd is trying to get himself sent to the ER

Comment

Working...
                    X