Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cotto Fans... Who will you be rooting for?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

man i rewatched the cotto / paq fight again today and you've got to love paq. i mean, you're already extremely special when you beat the guys hes beaten but when you go up against a ****en animal in a guy like cotto, take his best ****en punches and then unleash holy hell then you've got to become a fan of that guy.

paq is a man posessed; and if he beats mayweather and maybe gets a belt at 154 i could proudly say that my favorite fighter went 12 rounds with the best ever.

paq for the win.

Comment

Originally posted by (Fowler) View Post
      Lets ask young Jeshuwa

Joshua who will you be rooting for Pacquiao or Mayweather?

befure I answur dat question let me make a statmunt, Margarita im still waitin for my rematch you cannot tek my ponches,and dat is a fact you and I buth knuw it.

on to my answur I tink dis will be a guud fight,but juneweather i mean mayweather will beat pacquiao he is a defencive mastur 2nd to mee you kuw?.Pacquiao is a great buxer but i dunt think he cun handle juneweather's powur i mean mayweather.

Pacquiao beat cotto and i guve him credit,but we all know i tuk something out of cotto wit my ghana budy shot,and mosley KO'd margarita because i tuuk his soul wit my puwer
      Hilarious!

Comment

Well, I don't know what me being a Cotto fan has to do with it, but I'm rooting for Pacquiao just because I like him better.

Comment

Working...
        X