The Official NFL Sunday Football Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Danny Gunz View Post
    That ****s a lock then.

Sorry Chief, Seahawks are just playing on another level right now.
    Im a Saints fan so my ass is sittin on the sidelines. But Mrs. Chief is a die-hard Redskins(she been that way since she was 5)fan Danny mah homie. So I gotta defend the Skins by default. HTTR via marriage.

Comment

• Originally posted by Chief2ndzOnly! View Post
      Im a Saints fan so my ass is sittin on the sidelines. But Mrs. Chief is a die-hard Redskins(she been that way since she was 5)fan Danny mah homie. So I gotta defend the Skins by default. HTTR via marriage.

Skins playing real well right now...but Seahawks have been equally impressive

last night, when they were interviewing Hall, he made a great point about the similarities between the offenses...they both have very mobile QBs, great running attack and like to spread it out every now and then

the Skins and Hawks defenses will have some familiarity because they scrimmage with that type of personnel

of all the games, i'm really looking forward to this one...that stadium will be rockin and we'll see a couple of teams that are really on a hot roll

Comment

• I think the Redskins actually have a very good chance of beating Seattle. Seattle on the road hasn't been as good as they are at home. Plus the Redskins haven't been to the playoffs since god knows when. FedEx Field is going to be out of control and Alfred Morris is playing out of his mind.

Comment

• Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post

last night, when they were interviewing Hall, he made a great point about the similarities between the offenses...they both have very mobile QBs, great running attack and like to spread it out every now and then

the Skins and Hawks defenses will have some familiarity because they scrimmage with that type of personnel

of all the games, i'm really looking forward to this one...that stadium will be rockin and we'll see a couple of teams that are really on a hot roll
          yeah, both teams run the read option very well. It will probably boil down to which defense can contain it better.

Comment

• Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post

Agreed. I think the weakness in the Skins defense(besides not having Orakpo & Carriker), are the safeties. With Merriweather out Hall cant freelance like he wants to at corner. But he did a great job on Dez last night so well see if he keeps up the good work. These teams are very even when you look at it(I personally think the Skins LB corps are better-Fletcher is soooooo underrated). I'd expect to see Moss in the slot to create some match up problems underneath, and since the Seahawks have some big corners, use the big receivers on the outsides(Garcon & Hankerson). You right Mak mah homie, FedEx should be off the chain.

Originally posted by TheNegation View Post
            I think the Redskins actually have a very good chance of beating Seattle. Seattle on the road hasn't been as good as they are at home. Plus the Redskins haven't been to the playoffs since god knows when. FedEx Field is going to be out of control and Alfred Morris is playing out of his mind.
            I was tellin Mrs. Chief the samething, cause she's all stressed behind havin to face the Seahawks. Its gon be a rough game, but not a game the Skins just cant win. I agree with you on Morris. I think his performance last night, should edge him out over RG3 for ROY honors.

Comment

• The Hawks have the fastest defense in the league by a mile. With a hobbled RG3 Redskins get manhandled imo.

Comment

• Originally posted by Burner © View Post
                The Hawks have the fastest defense in the league by a mile. With a hobbled RG3 Redskins get manhandled imo.
                They fast on the edges, but when you got Alfred gashin you defense up the gut, that redirects the attack. Dont act like RG3 is all the Hawks need to be concerned with Burner mah homie.

Comment

They fast on the edges, but when you got Alfred gashin you defense up the gut, that redirects the attack. Dont act like RG3 is all the Hawks need to be concerned with Burner mah homie.
                  Meh imo Morris is a system back. He's not a real special runner. He doesn't do anything great just does everything okay. He's getting most of yards from the defense worried that RG3 might take off from all the handoff fakes.

Rg3 is going to hit everytime he drops back if they can help it even if he hands it off he's still going to get hit and couple that with him clearly not being 100% and he might be in trouble. That defense Rob Ryan laid out last night was a joke. Ware shouldve been hitting RG3 every time regardless not sitting there watching the ball get faked all game.

I can't see Carroll letting RG3 off the hook like that.

And I won't even mention Beast mode. The Redskins have a chance no doubt but I think the Hawks take em.

Comment

That's something the skins are going to have to be able to do to win. And Its possible, SF early in the year had big success up the gut against Seattle's D.

On the other side beast mode tends to shine in the big games, its going to be hard for any D to stop him.

Comment

• Wildcard time, young men.

Comment

Working...
                      X