Collapse
No announcement yet.

manglah da stranglah

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Damn, I'm swayin. This might be an earlier nite than I thought. Maybe I just need to eat sumthin. I'm almost outta tuna. 2 cans left. I been neglectin workin out too. I been comin home and ****in around. Gotta step my game up this week.

Comment

• Comment

• End of the nite. We'll see what marvelous joys work brings me tomorrow mornin.

Comment

• Since I don't watch t.v I turn to Manglah Network to keep myself entertained after a hard day at work

Comment

• Originally posted by Mighty_Windir View Post
            Since I don't watch t.v I turn to Manglah Network to keep myself entertained after a hard day at work
            This may be a shock to ya homey, but I ain't drank last nite nor am I drinkin tonite. That's why I ain't been in here. I may be back on the drank tomorrow nite tho.

Comment

• Originally posted by mangler View Post
              This may be a shock to ya homey, but I ain't drank last nite nor am I drinkin tonite. That's why I ain't been in here. I may be back on the drank tomorrow nite tho.
              No drinking for me this weekend.

Have to work on Sunday at 7 AM.

Friday may be a fun night.

Comment

• Originally posted by NAPO View Post
                No drinking for me this weekend.

Have to work on Sunday at 7 AM.

Friday may be a fun night.
                I do my Mang wangin on the weekends, so it's a given I drink Friday and Saturday nites. My work schedule the past month has been wack. Cuttin into my ***** time homey.

Comment

• Originally posted by mangler View Post
                  I do my Mang wangin on the weekends, so it's a given I drink Friday and Saturday nites. My work schedule the past month has been wack. Cuttin into my ***** time homey.
                  whats crackin' mang?

Comment

• Originally posted by onedream722 View Post
                    whats crackin' mang?
                    Nothin much Dream. Just anotha dead nite. I was gonna drink last nite but only had 2 beers. I sank those an went to bed. Ain't feel like goin to the store today. I got plenty of liquor, but I need to save that **** for the weekend. I already dipped into my vodka stash a couple days ago. I'm just chillin, watchin the man and postin til pass out time. Work and rainy weather have drained the life outta me this week homey.

Comment

• That's ok manglahman don't drink everyday you gonna shorten your days =(

Comment

Working...
                      X