Mads Larsen by SD
    9.52%
    Mads Larsen by MD
    0.00%

didn't Larsen beat Ottke?

Comment

Originally posted by sparked_85 View Post
      didn't Larsen beat Ottke?
      Well, I guess you could say that, seeing how Larsen was robbed.

Comment

I think it will be an exciting fight but I predict a UD for Bute. Larsen is entertaining and has skills though.

Comment

My homeboy Mads Larsen by a savage KO. Mads will finish the job started by Andrade. Hopefully this will take place in Mads Larsen's (and my) hometown Aarhus in Denmark. This Canuck roamer is in for an ass-whoppin'. This time up Bute only gets 10 sec to get to his feet, it will not be enough!!!

Comment

People make too big of a deal out of Bute going down in the 12th round in the Andrade fight. Bute had dominated the fight up until that round, Bute goes for the knockout and gets caught with some heavy shots.

Comment

1. i will pray for Larsen to sign the deal. Think someone mentioned, that the date for purse offers was set to the January 6.th, so we will soon find out.
              2. i will wait till i know where the fight take places.
              3. i will praise Sauerland for believing on Larsen (probably after seeing him against Ottke) and made this fight possible.

Maybe Larsen at his best, was better than Kessler. Take that into consideration before you vote??
              Last edited by Jan(DK); 01-04-2009, 06:16 AM.

Comment

I like Bute by UD12 but Larsen could make things interesting depending on how much he has left.

Comment

larsen at hes best id probably have favourite for this
                  but now, i say bute and probably by ko

Comment

Originally posted by askoe View Post
                    My homeboy Mads Larsen by a savage KO. Mads will finish the job started by Andrade. Hopefully this will take place in Mads Larsen's (and my) hometown Aarhus in Denmark. This Canuck roamer is in for an ass-whoppin'. This time up Bute only gets 10 sec to get to his feet, it will not be enough!!!
                    Dude turned his back on your hometown and moved to Berlin. If what Bat was saying about Denmark's taxes, I don't blame him.

Larsen needs any fight he can get against any top fighter. He's getting older and now is the time for him to even take short money to get it done.

Comment

Working...
                    X