Lockdown Channel 5

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lockdown Channel 5

anyone watch this last night on channel 5

it was about the war between the southern mexicans and the whites in a high security prison

crazy programme

Originally posted by El Temible View Post
    anyone watch this last night on channel 5

it was about the war between the southern mexicans and the whites in a high security prison

crazy programme
    Yeah man I watched that last night. Crazy ass **** keeping all colours in a gym with 3 on top bunk beds. WTF?!?! That new guy the became buddies with Louisiana and he got sent to the 'hole' because as I gathered wouldn't fight. Man thats harsh.Can't wait for next weeks though. The whites are gonna get seriously hurt by the southern mexicans.

Great show. Watch that tonight if ya love ya prison shows like me lol.

BBC 2 11.20pm Louis Theroux: Behind Bars
    The journalist goes inside America's notorious, overcrowded San Quentin State Prison and meets some of its 3,000 inmates, including a man serving a 521-year sentence and a transgender couple who live like husband and wife. He also learns how the convicts have created their own world, complete with a brutal code of conduct, and how they cope with the prospect of spending the rest of their days behind bars.

Comment

I watched it the other week, mad as **** those American jails

Comment

Watched it the other week , it was good. Gonna watch 'Louis Theroux: Behind Bars ' tonight.

Comment

Watched it tonight on 5 thats ****ed up, the whites were the minority but were at war with the mexicans, the whites ended up getting attacked at the end and moved out the prison.

Comment

Originally posted by Rocky Katsidis View Post
            Watched it tonight on 5 thats ****ed up, the whites were the minority but were at war with the mexicans, the whites ended up getting attacked at the end and moved out the prison.

Yeah lol they were nasty brutes them Mexicans.

I thought all Mexicans were 3 foot dead and sound like Speedy Gonzales.

Comment

Working...
            X