Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dan Rafael on why Fury vs Klitschko is not happening

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dont you guys listen to his interviews , he shows and has said he has mental issues , it dont take much to tip over when you got this much pressure and your not right , remember Golota having a panic attack and going all weird . .

Comment

I said the same in a post today.. He is mentally unfit for the fight.. Damn it turned out to be true!!
      I feel like I'm the next TheBoxingXpert, but fück it I'm better than than troll..

Comment

Originally posted by Tyrone Biggums! View Post
        Dude suffers from depression and possible bi-polar, this isn't news.

I'm shocked it took as long as it has for him to lose it

What are you doing here posting normal **** like the rest.. Bring on your big gums Wilder And doe **** back..

Comment

LOL this is a complete hoax. Fury is covering something up, I think Ped's-he's basically pleading insanity.

Comment

He's already lied twice about why the fight was postponed. Even if it is mental health issues he brought it on himself. His lying is catching up to him and he's cracking under the pressure.

Comment

That sucks, he did seem like a guy that would not be able to handle success and the pressures that comes with it. Still sucks to see that happen to someone hopefully he can get it sorted out.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingFan85 View Post
                What are you doing here posting normal **** like the rest.. Bring on your big gums Wilder And doe **** back..
                He forgot which account he was logged into. He thought he was on his regular account but instead was on his troll account.

Comment

Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
                  He forgot which account he was logged into. He thought he was on his regular account but instead was on his troll account.
                  Nah I troll on my main account cos I'm a straight baller bro

Comment

Originally posted by larryusa View Post
                    mental health issues????lol
                    How is that funny Larry? If it was Floyd you would be sending him flowers and demanding everyone pray for him

Comment

Originally posted by larryusa View Post
                      mental health issues????lol
                      Why is that funny?

Comment

Working...
                      X