Collapse
No announcement yet.

Police vs You(black)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why would a cop just pull out his gun on me when I am walking down the street?
    The question is why is the cop so hostile? If I am just walking down the street and a cop tells me to stop or hold up i'll do it, no reason for a gun to be pointed.

Comment

• Originally posted by Infamous View Post
      I think it's happening Glad the media is on it Sure there is going to be casualties and dumbasses saying "just follow orders man... It's ur fault if u get shot... " but that's just noise...
      All that's gonna happen is that cops will stop doing their jobs properly and crime will go through the roof like Chicago.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sup View Post
        Aren't you Mexican?

The only Mexicans in my hood who are hassled by the cops are the ones with shaved heads and LA tats on their neck and top of their head wearing Cortez with socks pulled all the way up. The regular, hard working Mexicans don't get looked at twice.

I think you just need a change in wardrobe, ese.
        This ain't the 90s kid... Nobody dresses like that anymore...

Comment

• Originally posted by Xoo View Post
          All that's gonna happen is that cops will stop doing their jobs properly and crime will go through the roof like Chicago.
          Yeah because gay marriage will turn all our kids gay and legalizing drugs will turn them into drug addicts... Ppl are asking for justice not the end of the world

Comment

Yeah because gay marriage will turn all our kids gay and legalizing drugs will turn them into drug addicts... Ppl are asking for justice not the end of the world
            We've already seen what has happened when cops don't do their jobs properly, the amount of crime goes up big time.

Gay marriage, don't care.

Legalizing drugs will probably increase the amount of drug use. How much I couldn't say.

Comment

We've already seen what has happened when cops don't do their jobs properly, the amount of crime goes up big time.

Gay marriage, don't care.

Legalizing drugs will probably increase the amount of drug use. How much I couldn't say.
              So a cop gets paid by our tax dollars to serve and protect and yet when he kills someone for no reason and the victims families calls for justice, they're all just going to walk off the job?.... Like I said only good pig is a dead pig...

Comment

So a cop gets paid by our tax dollars to serve and protect and yet when he kills someone for no reason and the victims families calls for justice, they're all just going to walk off the job?.... Like I said only good pig is a dead pig...
                They won't walk off the job. They'll just be slackers at their jobs which lets criminals commit more crime then they would otherwise.
                Last edited by Xoo; 09-23-2016, 05:41 AM.

Comment

They won't walk off the job. They'll just be slackers at their jobs which lets criminals commit more crime then they would otherwise.
                  If there were multiple doctors who killed a bunch of ppl by following a certain procedure, not only would the doctors be sued for malpractice and possibly lose their license, the procedure itself will be revised...

That's all people are asking for... Instead pigs get transferred with a payraise and instead of changing tactics pigs assassinate characters so the victim becomes just another dindu..

Comment

If there were multiple doctors who killed a bunch of ppl by following a certain procedure, not only would the doctors be sued for malpractice and possibly lose their license, the procedure itself will be revised...

That's all people are asking for... Instead pigs get transferred with a payraise and instead of changing tactics pigs assassinate characters so the victim becomes just another dindu..
                    When you resist the cops, there's a small chance the cops are going to kill you. This is especially true if the cops know you have a gun or even think you might have a gun. Guess which group of people resist the cops a lot?

When I got pulled over by a cop at 2 in the morning, guess what. I didn't give the cop any attitude or BS and made his job easy. The cop was nice and let me off without even a warning.
                    Last edited by Xoo; 09-23-2016, 10:33 AM.

Comment

When you resist the cops, there's a small chance the cops are going to kill you. This is especially true if the cops know you have a gun or even think you might have a gun. Guess which group of people resist the cops a lot?

When I got pulled over by a cop at 2 in the morning, guess what. I didn't give the cop any attitude or BS and made his job easy. The cop was nice and let me off without even a warning.
                      We're going in circles... I'm just waiting for the next pig to get got... #ogpiadp

Comment

Working...
                      X