Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Golovkin: I Told Canelo 'Give Me My Belt' - He Gave Me My Belt!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Golovkin: I Told Canelo 'Give Me My Belt' - He Gave Me My Belt!

Saul "Canelo" Alvarez knocked out previously unbeaten Liam "Beefy" Smith in the ninth round Saturday to regain a share of the super welterweight world title before more than 51,000 at AT&T Stadium in Texas.
    [Click Here To Read More]

buwahahahahahahaha

Comment

...but you had to bend over to pick it up.

Comment

Hahhahah that's fun

Comment

So why are you still begging for the fight?

Comment

LMAOO he did, like literally just handed it over. No Mexican pride at all, just vacated that **** quick. First Mexican in history to vacate to avoid mandatory. He embarrassed Mexico.

Comment

lol a few people will still try to twist this but bottom line is canelo/oscar ducked him

Comment

Originally posted by b00g13man View Post
                So why are you still begging for the fight?
                The boxing world has been begging for this fight. Never understood comments like these, why wouldn't Golovkin want to fight Canelo in a fight the entire boxing world wants to see happen?

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS View Post
                  The boxing world has been begging for this fight. Never understood comments like these, why wouldn't Golovkin want to fight Canelo in a fight the entire boxing world wants to see happen?
                  I want to see the fight. The word from him and his team was "it's all about the belt". He's got the belt now. So what was it really about?

Comment

Originally posted by b00g13man View Post
                    I want to see the fight. The word from him and his team was "it's all about the belt". He's got the belt now. So what was it really about?
                    you sound like you don't want to see the fight -- what's that really about?

Comment

Working...
                    X