Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The same people that said Lemiuex was no good opponent for GGG say he can stop Canelo

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by larryxxx... View Post
    Who said this?? Canelo would beat the **** out of Leimuex
    Anyone with a jab probably could. Dude hasn't been able to defend it since...ever. Even Rubio picked him off with it the whole night

I do think Lemieux was a good win though... Maybe I just like Lemieux but its a good win. Geale was a good mw and Murray was as well. Also good wins..though GGG stylistically was always supposed to hve the advantage vs a guy with no power in Geale and a guy who likes to keep his hands at home for long periods in Murray.

Lemieux gets stopped by Canelo... Probably KOd since Lemieux has no defensive instincts I could see him being countered and jabbed all night til he drops. Not that Caneo hits harder than GGG..but stylistically, Canelo hits in the counter when most don't expect it.

And Lemieux hates it to the body.

Lara-Lamieux would be nice but Id orefer lara-ggg just so I can see how GGG deals with proper movement.

Comment

Lol. _Mini chatting shite as always.

Comment

Originally posted by Chuckguy View Post
        Those are the same people that said Gael, Murray, and everyone else GGG has faced would give him problems yet after he murks them they call them bums
        I think lwmuix would be a good fight vs Canelo only because he has power and is bigger. But Lemiuex can easily be outboxed

Comment

Originally posted by _Maxi View Post
          I've read many times that Lemieux was a **** opponent for GGG. But when it comes to make Lemieux vs Canelo at 160, I read the same people say that Lemieux can/might stop/beat Canelo.

Then how does it rate Canelo at 160? C level?
          He's a C level middleweighit, yes. He's an A/B level jr middleweight.

Comment

Working...
          X