This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hectari View Post
    They watch a lot of liberal media, let them come to oakland and their view will change lol.

Also japanese people are very clean, go to los angeles and go to chinatown, filthy, dirty with litter and junk everywhere, a few minutes away is lil tokyo, the difference is like night and day, the japanese area is so clean they sweep the floors. Chinese are very filthy while the japanese are very clean.
    I live in Tokyo. Each Halloween, there is so much garbage on the streets it takes time to clean it up, on other days, there is also lots of litter.

I live by the beach and have made young mofo's pick up crap they threw on the streets.

We try to keep it clean in Enohima/kamakura area, but we got fools who don't care.

Punk azz b1tch azzlexKid type mother ****ers.

Don't get me started!!

Comment

Oh my, they have no idea about the cancer of this new-age diversity plague.

They should count their blessings that Japan belongs fully to the Japanese for now and the leftist marxist agenda hasn't been able to brainwash them yet. But some of those individuals in the video are on the wrong path already mentally.

Comment

What the **** has my thread of tolerance and understanding turned into.

Originally posted by BKM- View Post

They should count their blessings that Japan belongs fully to the Japanese for now and the leftist marxist agenda hasn't been able to brainwash them yet. But some of those individuals in the video are on the wrong path already mentally.
        jesus dude.....

Comment

Originally posted by !BEAST View Post
          What the **** has my thread of tolerance and understanding turned into.

jesus dude.....
          I didn't realise you're such a liberal vag pal. But sounds like you think Japan would be better off and not turn into **** like other victims(Sweden, London etc.) if they upped their immigration by mass amounts.

Comment

I didn't realise you're such a liberal vag pal. But sounds like you think Japan would be better off and not turn into **** like other victims(Sweden, London etc.) if they upped their immigration by mass amounts.
            Human decency is not a liberal exclusive trait you intellectual midget. They probably would be better off because their morbid fertility rate means they'll have no labor force to keep the country and their rising senior population afloat in the not too distant future.

Comment

This is true. D fiancé will express some sort of fake outrage

Comment

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
                Jap cholos?

I've heard it all.

Comment

Originally posted by Sake1 View Post
                  Lol

The guy in the beginning even knows some Spanglish. And those Japanese cholas are sexy. I bet Zaroku is stroking his dong right about now.

Comment

Originally posted by !BEAST View Post
                    Human decency is not a liberal exclusive trait you intellectual midget. They probably would be better off because their morbid fertility rate means they'll have no labor force to keep the country and their rising senior population afloat in the not too distant future.
                    You know, the likes of you really are the cancerous parasites ruining the western civilization because your votes are causing this in the first place. I like how you use the same exact propaganda for the Japanese that you use for the west. Japan and any of these east asian countries are doing very well without being invaded like the west.

They don't need parts of their countries turning into ghetto's, their rape and crime statistics skyrocket and to risk lose their identity by allowing in people who come to takeover not participate, despise them and generally just leech off their goverment(I'm guessing their current laws are one of the reasons the third world isn't flocking to come over to Japan and China).

You're mad because you're probably not ever going to see a Japan filled with loud, hateful mosques.

Comment

Working...
                    X