Devin Haney 'I'll beat Broner's ass'

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RichCCFC View Post
    Broner doesn't want none of this
    set sequences don't impress me.... got vids of his fights???

Comment

Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post
      set sequences don't impress me.... got vids of his fights???

Comment

Originally posted by larrys.o.g View Post
        He was one of the best amateurs in the nation..and turned pro instead of going to the Olympics
        Oh, is he the guy that skipped the olympics because he was only a few months short of the cut of date for age?

Comment

Crazy thing is, I think he would whip Broner right now but a lot of fighters who has more experience than he does. That kid is a SPECIAL TALENT!

Comment

Originally posted by larrys.o.g View Post
            Nice thank you very much.... will be seeing this shortly!

Comment

Originally posted by sicko View Post
              Crazy thing is, I think he would whip Broner right now but a lot of fighters who has more experience than he does. That kid is a SPECIAL TALENT!
              Devin said him and Errol got similar styles

I see Devin as the more athletic and stik-n-move oriented. Errol isn't remarkably fast and likes to break his guys down with pressure.

Comment

lol not a chance.. plus ab is like 20 pounds bigger he would ruin his career

Comment

You must have missed his fight this past weekend. It'll be years before he's ready for Theophane, nm Broner. Way to early for this guy to start trash talking

Comment

Originally posted by CatchweightKing View Post
                    lol not a chance.. plus ab is like 20 pounds bigger he would ruin his career
                    They should spar.

If he whoops Adrien, there'll be rumors that he made him cry. Sort of like Errol beating Broner up

Comment

Pads don't hit back. Lets see some fight vids. With that being said, the kids way to green.

Comment

Working...
                      X