No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Amir Imam Putting in Work For June Ring Return

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Amir Imam Putting in Work For June Ring Return

Super lightweight contender Amir 'Young" Master' Imam (18-1, 15KOs) is back in the gym. The young fighter who is only 25 years old, visited the legendary 5th St, Gym in Miami, Florida and took part in eight intense rounds of sparring against Belgium welterweight Mohamed El Marcouchi.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Imam would beat postol and crawford on the same night doe

Comment

I don't like to be negative, but until this guy learns to slip a punch, ANY PUNCH, he is going nowhere. Granados is scrappy, but is the definition of a club fighter and he completely outworked and outclassed Imam. That really was an entertaining fight to watch though. It was shocking how bad Imam's defense was. He needs tons of work.

Comment

He needs to hire a defensive-based trainer. Mayweather SR would be his best bet. He tries to use the shoulder defense at times but he needs to work with someone who could perfect it and other areas he has lapses in. Garcia, Roach, Roger Mayweather, Abel Sanchez would send him out Kamakaze style and ruin him.

Comment

didnt this guy just get ktfo by varagsa??

Comment

Originally posted by Vicious. View Post
            Imam would beat postol and crawford on the same night doe
            John Locke, how badly did you take the Imam loss?

Comment

Good luck to him

Comment

Man **** Amir Ibum! This ***** should be banned from boxing for that pathetic performance against Granados.

Either he was paid to take the fall or he is a complete *****, because that loss is completely illogical!

Had such high hopes for this punk, didn't know he would turn out to be such a *****! No heart or composure whatsoever!

Waste of talent! Young Master? Hmmph! Looked more like a Young Slave with that performance.

Comment

Originally posted by Sledgeweather17 View Post
                  Man **** Amir Ibum! This ***** should be banned from boxing for that pathetic performance against Granados.

Either he was paid to take the fall or he is a complete *****, because that loss is completely illogical!

Had such high hopes for this punk, didn't know he would turn out to be such a *****! No heart or composure whatsoever!

Waste of talent! Young Master? Hmmph! Looked more like a Young Slave with that performance.
                  Why so emotional? He showed heart he just took too many shots and seemed to gas from another hungry fighter who was in his face all night. He might not be good don't see why you're questioning his heart.

Comment

Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
                    John Locke, how badly did you take the Imam loss?
                    Not too bad, he'll be back. He lost to another one of my favourites so that made things easier.

Granados gives anybody at 140 major problems. I'd like to see how Postol and Crawford do against him cos them boys can't fight in the pocket and aren't excessive movers.

As for Imam, I still think he's the best talent at 140. I'd like to see him take 1 tune up then straight back to chasing a title.

Comment

Working...
                    X