Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Where are all the black leaders when blacks kill blacks everyday?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by LarryXXX View Post
    it is motivated by hatred...self hatred....
    So by your logic, white people also hate themselves since the vast majority of murders commited by whites are commited against other whites.

Originally posted by takingaim View Post
    Yes, because black violence is a serious issue that happens all the time at an epidemic rate. There is no epidemic problem of young white men shooting up movie theatres. It happened ONCE, over 2 years ago. That's how desperate you are. lol

There's also an entire black culture dedicated to glamourizing crime... it's called 'rap'.

There is clearly a problem with young black males committing a massively disproportionate amount of crime. You deny it, because you have YOUR own agenda. Yet you have the nerve to talk about other people having an agenda. Laughable.
    I see your ignorant ass got banned. Why am I not surprised?

1. There is epidemic violence among young white men in other countries, where white people aren't as rich as white americans. Or we can stay in the US and go back 40 or 50 years and there was an epidemic of white on white violence involving the irish american and italian american communities, before they moved up the socio-economic ladder. Your ignorance of other countries is only matched by your ignorance of history.

2. As far as black culture glamorizing crime, depiction of crime doesn't necessarily mean glamorization of crime, otherwise these would count as glamorizing crime too :

3. Blacks commit a disproportionate amount of street crime, because it's the kind of crime committed by the poorest social groups. Financial crime on the other hand is a white specialty.

Comment

• Originally posted by Light_Speed View Post
      So by your logic, white people also hate themselves since the vast majority of murders commited by whites are commited against other whites.

I see your ignorant ass got banned. Why am I not surprised?

1. There is epidemic violence among young white men in other countries, where white people aren't as rich as white americans. Or we can stay in the US and go back 40 or 50 years and there was an epidemic of white on white violence involving the irish american and italian american communities, before they moved up the socio-economic ladder. Your ignorance of other countries is only matched by your ignorance of history.

2. As far as black culture glamorizing crime, depiction of crime doesn't necessarily mean glamorization of crime, otherwise these would count as glamorizing crime too :

3. Blacks commit a disproportionate amount of street crime, because it's the kind of crime committed by the poorest social groups. Financial crime on the other hand is a white specialty.
      No it's not, blacks commit a disproportionate amount of fraud and other financial crimes.

Comment

Working...
      X