Collapse
No announcement yet.

Farrakhan attacks Arabs, Chinese, Koreans, Indians and whites

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's "you're" and my education is levels above yours. You're intellectually incapable of keeping a straight line on an internet web forum, let alone in real life. You're spiraling out of control because your opinion changes dramatically when it comes to blacks and our culture. You think because you train a couple of them you know the struggles we go through? That's almost as classic as the "I have black friends" excuse. Speaking of advancement, you say people like me will never amount to anything (which is farce considering I make more money than you) because of a self sense of entitlement? Because I'd rather sell drugs than mow lawns and sell ice cream? Now couldn't that be considered a racist view on blacks? Something tells me you have a lot of hate bottled up inside because you view yourself higher than us but didn't work hard enough to climb the socioeconomic ladder and you're left in a rotten down termite infested gym with duct tape keeping everything together.

Comment

Originally posted by Inkanyamba View Post
      It's "you're" and my education is levels above yours. You're intellectually incapable of keeping a straight line on an internet web forum, let alone in real life. You're spiraling out of control because your opinion changes dramatically when it comes to blacks and our culture. You think because you train a couple of them you know the struggles we go through? That's almost as classic as the "I have black friends" excuse. Speaking of advancement, you say people like me will never amount to anything (which is farce considering I make more money than you) because of a self sense of entitlement? Because I'd rather sell drugs than mow lawns and sell ice cream? Now couldn't that be considered a racist view on blacks? Something tells me you have a lot of hate bottled up inside because you view yourself higher than us but didn't work hard enough to climb the socioeconomic ladder and you're left in a rotten down termite infested gym with duct tape keeping everything together.
      Hahaha, this is classic. Don't be mad because I touched on some tender issues with you and now the only way you can answer me is with insults and claiming you make more money than me.

You don't know anything about me, just like I don't know anything about you outside of your idiotic posts on here. You have no intellectual leg to stand on, because on one hand you get angry about racism in the world and the plight of the black man, then on the other you lash out with that same racism.

I mean, I can't make this stuff up..lol

I would never begin to understand what it's like to be black in America. I have said that in the past and I stick by that. I also don't think that black people have the monopoly on suffering or prejudice directed towards them. So stop playing the victim card and you will get more respect.

Maybe you should sell ice cream from a truck, or wash some dishes, or know what it's like to work 18 hours a day under the hot sun and send 80% of your paycheck back home to your family. That way you will know what it's like to be a real man.

Comment

Yeah, making 7.00/hr washing dishes and selling ice cream makes you a real man. And hey, at least it covers all of the duct tape and termite poison to keep the gym and equipment up and running.

The only tender issues you touched up on was your lack of knowledge surrounding the black community. You're a bigot, so it's a non issue at this point as you've proven to be ignorant.

Comment

You should come to the gym, you probably need the workout from sitting in front of the tv eating cheetos and drinking kool aid all day.

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post
            You should come to the gym, you probably need the workout from sitting in front of the tv eating cheetos and drinking kool aid all day.
            I appreciate the offer but I feel like I'd be more suited for a clean gym where one might learn some defense instead of walking in straight lines using your head to block punches. Not a big fan of cool aid, but the little dirty fella on the corner sells some fine horchata. He's a real man, so I support his business.

Comment

Originally posted by Inkanyamba View Post
              I appreciate the offer but I feel like I'd be more suited for a clean gym where one might learn some defense instead of walking in straight lines using your head to block punches. Not a big fan of cool aid, but the little dirty fella on the corner sells some fine horchata. He's a real man, so I support his business.
              Cool, yea I mean you can try a slicker style of boxing but hey, that's no fun is it?

Horchata is delicious, maybe you should check the paletero, another hard working man.

Comment

Working...
              X