Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Inside Notebook: Pacquiao's Decision, Arum on TMT, More

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You got to love that he's trying to convince people that he will allow Pac fight Mayweather so soon... lol

Bob's been quoted as agreeing to everything in past. What more of a difference would TMT compared to GBP? Floyd is still the boss. Bob will still say he needs more time building his stadium and will again disagree with the money spilt or the drug testing and walk away just like he did even when it was a 50-50 split years ago.

Like I said for years, WHEN Bob is ready he will make the fight.

Comment

No more bull***** fight..

pac beat marq 3 times knock him down 5 times. can't even do what morales did to pac in the first fight back him up.

bradley was facking ballerina mugging pac in the weigh in, only to run away and throw stay away jabs after pac pounded his face for 9 rounds.. and wobbling all over the place and when pac hit him in his glass neck he wobbled and broke his ankles.

cotto please get out with this 1 pound excuse.. cotto fought bravely don't blemish cotto's heart on that fight with 1 pound excuse.

We just wanna see pac and mayweather there is no other fight for both them.

martinez is huge for both guys..

after pac vs mayweather they could both retire and not stay too long like roy jones did hurting his legacy.

Comment

Originally posted by jbpanama View Post
        Marvella KO's Chavez Jr.??? How Many Points, can U, RISK???
        Do u know how to read and comprehend what you just read? Cause from ur response i dont think so

Comment

Originally posted by DhymezFMJFan View Post
          Actually Team Bradley "predicted" a win and went home with a title belt to prove it! He "predicted" most of Pacquiao's straight left hands and sliped, weaved or blocked 90% of them with and unmarked face to prove it.

Go to Youtube and type in Proof Pacquiao Lost to Bradley. It will show you everything you need to know about reality of what happen June 9.
          All the proof you need bro.

Comment

Its obvious Manny will end up going with a 4th fight with Marquez at 147. I don't think Manny will risk getting schooled by Bradley again for a lot less money then with Marquez. Cotto is out of the question since he doesn't want to get weight drained again and Manny certainly would never fight Cotto with out draining him. As for Floyd, Manny will continue to run from him so not even worth mentioning it. So in conclusion, Manny will make the fight with Marquez at 147 to gain the most advantage possible since Manny knows he can't beat Marquez at any weight lighter then 147. Maybe 147 will be Manny's charm weight in finally being able to beat Marquez at.

Comment

Originally posted by littlemac View Post
              I don't think Manny will risk getting schooled by Bradley again
              ^^^This is why people need to watch fights sober.

Comment

Originally posted by Light_Speed View Post
                ^^^This is why people need to watch fights sober.
                All my points Pac tries to get Marquez at 147!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Fetta View Post
                  Do u know how to read and comprehend what you just read? Cause from ur response i dont think so
                  I don't think, Martinez, can KO Chavez....
                  Do U wish to wager some of your Points,
                  on your Opinion, that He Can....DIMWIT???

Comment

Originally posted by jbpanama View Post
                    Marvella KO's Chavez Jr.??? How Many Points, can U, RISK???
                    Fetta Queso....
                    Might have got U Mixed Up with the Cat, that said Martinez, would knock Chavez Out!!!

Comment

Originally posted by littlemac View Post
                      Its obvious Manny will end up going with a 4th fight with Marquez at 147. I don't think Manny will risk getting schooled by Bradley again for a lot less money then with Marquez. Cotto is out of the question since he doesn't want to get weight drained again and Manny certainly would never fight Cotto with out draining him. As for Floyd, Manny will continue to run from him so not even worth mentioning it. So in conclusion, Manny will make the fight with Marquez at 147 to gain the most advantage possible since Manny knows he can't beat Marquez at any weight lighter then 147. Maybe 147 will be Manny's charm weight in finally being able to beat Marquez at.
                      What about the GREAT FRAUD....Will he Grow the BA**s to fight Pac???

Comment

Working...
                      X