No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: McCain, Reid Aim To Establish National Commission

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: McCain, Reid Aim To Establish National Commission

Giving voice to the outrage over Timothy Bradley's controversial split decision over Manny Pacquiao, two senators introduced legislation Monday that would create a special boxing commission to oversee all matches in the United States and restore integrity to the sport.

[Click Here To Read More]

Please let this happen... We need this bad. Real bad.

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
      McCain, Reid Aim To Establish National Commission
      Good for you Sen. McCain, good for you Sen. Reid. Republican and Democrat finally working together to do some good.

There is now a petition to put Duane Ford in Guantanamo Bay. If you don't want any more decisions like Williams vs. Lara, Rios vs. Abril, Pac vs. Bradley-- we need to put this guy away for good.

Comment

Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post
        Please let this happen... We need this bad. Real bad.
        Perfectly put.

It looks like boxing has hit a nadir and it either implodes or gets its sh-t together.

The farce of Pacquiao Bradley might just be the best thing that has happened to the sport.

Comment

Originally posted by mushahadeen View Post
          Good for you Sen. McCain, good for you Sen. Reid. Republican and Democrat finally working together to do some good.

There is now a petition to put Duane Ford in Guantanamo Bay. If you don't want any more decisions like Williams vs. Lara, Rios vs. Abril, Pac vs. Bradley-- we need to put this guy away for good.
          Stone all these guys to death and put it on national TV.

Comment

we've been waiting for this too long , pls make this happen , leave only one sanctioning body , US based IBF to sanction and oversee fights in the US .

Comment

Pac cleaning up boxing

Comment

Originally posted by mushahadeen
                It took you 2254 posts but you are finally starting to make sense. I agree with you 100%.
                Haha I didn't realize how many damn posts I had and look at joined date. Happens when you're bored at work with nothing to do I guess...

Why you delete your post you bastard!

Comment

Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post
                  Haha I didn't realize how many damn posts I had and look at joined date. Happens when you're bored at work with nothing to do I guess...

Why you delete your post you bastard!
                  Because it was a little bit insulting towards you. I try not to insult other people. So I apologize for that.

Comment

We need the promoters to get behind this. Arum obviously will not but everyone else needs to. There can be no dissent to this. And we as fans need to get behind this. We need to bombard Oscar, DiBella, Shaw, DeBouef (I'm still clinging to the hope that he isn't Arum MK II), all the prominent journalists and beg them to endorse this.

Passivity has gotten us to the point where boxing is the worst run sport in the world. It's the greatest sport but the most chaotically and shambolically run.

It cannot continue.

We need change so bad.

Comment

Working...
                    X