Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

At what point in Floyds career did you realize he was the TBE?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cinci Champ View Post
    all the best ever is mayweather paying tribute to ali as the greatest of all time. He said the best fighters of their generation have been calling themselves the best why cant i do the same.
    Can't call yourself the best and then go on 'vacation' or outright duck when challenges come up. How foolish would Ali have looked calling himself the greatest and then when it was time to take on Frazier he fake retired to avoid him? Or if he said he wouldn't fight Foreman because he was worried about his health?

Comment

Originally posted by chibox123 View Post
      Mayweather is gifted. I consider him equal with pernal Whitaker when it comes to overall skills and legacy.but he damn sure ain't no sugar Ray Leonard.
      I don't consider him equal to or better than Roy Jones Jr. or Pernell Whitaker.

Comment

Originally posted by ThePrince View Post
        Can't call yourself the best and then go on 'vacation' or outright duck when challenges come up. How foolish would Ali have looked calling himself the greatest and then when it was time to take on Frazier he fake retired to avoid him? Or if he said he wouldn't fight Foreman because he was worried about his health?

Ray Leonard: "Roberto Duran? He's from Panama, I can't fight him"

Comment

Prime SRL and Prime RJJ>Prime Floyd

Comment

Cotto loves in Puerto Rico!

Comment

FLOYD MAYWEATHER SPARRING 168-POUND FIGHTER FOR 15 ROUNDS WHILE PREPARING FOR MARCOS MAIDANA

Comment

Originally posted by ThePrince View Post
                You can say everything you want about Floyd, but that vacation is the nail in his coffin. He could never get back those 2 years he LEGIT could have proven his ATG status.

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
                  Ray Leonard: "Roberto Duran? He's from Panama, I can't fight him"
                  If only Floyd and Pacquiao avoided each other as well as Leonard did Duran.

Comment

Originally posted by Golovkin View Post
                    After beating the drained Canelo who couldn't even make 154 in his last fight... wait no... after going life and death with a 38 year old Mosley... wait nah... After making Marquez go up two divisions for the first time in his career and coming in 2 pounds over the limit... nah... Hmm... WAIT I got it, after going life and death with a post-Margarito / post-Pacquiao Cotto... nahh... After sucker punching Ortiz... Nahh... After ducking Pacquiao...

Wait, this guy is a fraud! XD
                    floyd is a fraud but golovkin is what?

Comment

A great boxer that doesn't do many great things can't be the best ever. Yet you fucking Flomos cry that people are hating on Floyd and you post crap like this.

Comment

Working...
                      X