Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Did "The Facts" guy hurt Vitali's legacy?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Did "The Facts" guy hurt Vitali's legacy?

He would post an essay on the Lennox fight But all it did was stir up horrific images of a mutilated face and made Vitali look like a sore loser.

His spamming created one of the worst backlashes in internet history, and now 99% rank Wladimir as the greater brother.
    No. The Facts contained errors and created a distasteful backlash that ultimately hurt Vitali
    57.14%
    Yes. The Facts were helpful and encouraged more people to like/respect Vitali
    42.86%

We don't know. No regular in here keeps up with NSB-tards.

Comment

I miss The Facts. One of my favorite threads was the one where people started posting Facts for a bunch of different fighters.

Comment

Post a link to his user profile. I have an idea...

Comment

Vitali Klitschko vs Lennox Lewis

THE FACTS

Vitali took the fight on just 10 days notice.

Vitali was clearly winning the fight 4-2 on all 3 scorecards at the time of the controversial doctor stoppage. Lewis barely survived the 2nd round and almost got KO'd, he was badly hurt, holding on for dear life, wobbling everywhere and staggering around the ring like a drunk. Lewis was badly hurt several times in the fight and was getting outboxed, outworked, outmuscled and outlanded by Vitali.

punches landed

Vitali 156

Lewis 102

Lewis was exhausted, worn down and hurt from the accumulation of punches and was ready to get KTFO again, he collapsed onto his stool at the end of the 6th round, Vitali was clearly the fresher of the two, he was a man on a mission and would've KO'd Lewis for sure if the fight had continued.

After the fight, Vitali intimidated the **** out of Lewis and made him look like a *****.

All the fans at Staples Center cheered for Vitali and booed Lewis after the fight.

Lewis promised Vitali a rematch.

Vitali destroyed Kirk Johnson in 2 rounds and called out Lewis again in the post fight interview. The scared Lewis retired shortly after that fight.

Lewis turned down 40 million dollars for a rematch and retired like a coward because he knew he would get destroyed by Vitali.

Vitali dominated Lewis and scared his ***** ass into retirement

George Foreman: "Vitali was winning the fight. Lewis got lucky. There has to be a rematch!"

Jim Lampley: "A lucky escape for Lewis who was clearly losing the fight"

Even Emanuel Steward was upset and pissed off at Lewis for blatantly ducking a Vitali rematch.

Lewis is scared to death of Vitali.

Comment

More FACTS

Vitali wasn't even in his prime yet.

Lewis was 37, not really that old for a HW.

Vitali is 40 and is still dominating. He hasn't lost a single round in his comeback.

Lewis said he was "at the peak of my powers" when he got his ass whooped by Vitali.

Lewis was coming off the KO win over Tyson. In the Lewis-Tyson post fight interview Lewis stated "I'm like fine wine, I get better with age"

In an interview right before the Vitali fight, Lewis said "I'm at the peak of my powers, I will keep fighting for many more years"

Vitali dominated Lewis and scared him into retirement.

Lewis is a coward, a ducker, and a fraud.

Vitali Klitschko >>> Lennox Lewis

Wladimir Klitschko >>> Lennox Lewis

Comment

FACTS about Vitali Klitschko

- WBC Heavyweight Champion of the world

- All Time Great and Hall Of Famer

- Has never truly lost

- There is no blueprint to beat him

- He is unbeatable

- He is the most dominant fighter of all time

- He has dominated every opponent he has ever faced

- 45 have tried and 45 have been dominated

- Has never been behind on the scorecards at the end of a fight

- Has never been knocked down

- He is the most intimidating HW of all time

- Greatest Heavyweight Champ KO% of all time

- Only man ever to be world heavyweight champ in boxing and kickboxing

- Vitali is 40 and is still dominating. He hasn't lost a single round in his comeback.

- Vitali beats any HW from any era.

Comment

Vitali and Tyson have 5 common opponents:

Lennox Lewis, Danny Williams, Jose Ribalta, Orlin Norris, Julius Francis

Vitali did better against every common opponent.

Tyson KO'd Francis in 2.

Vitali KO'd Francis in 2.

Tyson-Norris was a no contest.

Vitali destroyed Norris in the 1st round.

Tyson KO'd Ribalta in 10.

Vitali KO'd Ribalta in 2.

Lewis KO'd Tyson.

Vitali dominated Lewis and scared him into retirement.

Williams destroyed Tyson in 4.

Vitali annihilated Williams. It was one of the most brutal beatdowns of all time.

Vitali DESTROYS Tyson.

Comment

He made it harder to be a Vitali fan, that's for sure.

Comment

Yeah I agree, they basically dangled a red rag at posters and people took aim at Vitali. Maybe it was a Lewis-tard in disguise, because old man Vitali gets a good roasting on NSB most of the time now

Comment

Working...
                    X