No announcement yet.

Foreman seeks rematch after knee surgery

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by oside4life View Post
    you wanna know why it's called running?????????? Cause his damn trainer told him to STOP RUNNING okay is that more elaborate for ya. When your own damn trainer is telling you stop running your ****ing running. And Yuri won one damn round and that was round 4 and thats it. It was obvious who was the best fighter in that ring last saturday night and it was not f'n Yuri foreman sorry. Face it yuri fans and cotto haters. Miguel won and miguel is back to bigger and better things. Just have to face the facts. If you had Yuri foreman winning more than 2 rounds FIND ANOTHER SPORT CAUSE YOU HAVE NO CLUE WHAT IS GOING ON IN THAT DAMN RING OR YOUR JUST ****ING BLIND. O yeah you new WBA Super Welterweight champion of the world is MIGUEL ANGEL COTTO take that haters
    LOL you barking off the wrong leaf. I stated in the beginning of the thread that I was rooting for Cotto, I didn't even liked Yuri. SMH!

Comment

yuri was loosing b4 the injury

he was getting rocked in the 1st round

Cotto will just tax that ass again if they fight

Comment

Cotto was causing Foreman all sorts of problems.

Foreman had the movement, but wasn't doing anything with it.

It wasn't close enough to warrant a re-match.

Comment

Originally posted by davidoff View Post
          Cotto was causing Foreman all sorts of problems.

Foreman had the movement, but wasn't doing anything with it.

It wasn't close enough to warrant a re-match.
          Completely agree. i watched it twice, and Foreman won 1 rd, just barely. Cotto was outboxing him before the injury. No need for a rematch. Cotto has bigger fish to fry.

Comment

There's a difference between using your smarts to dodge the opponents punches and running and Yuri was RUNNING.
            There have been other cases where Cotto used those kinds of tactics, where he is very much capable. If they were both running, there would be no fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Tamis_Siensya View Post
              LOL you barking off the wrong leaf. I stated in the beginning of the thread that I was rooting for Cotto, I didn't even liked Yuri. SMH!
              no cause what you have been saying in this thread is absolutley bs

Comment

Working...
              X