No announcement yet.

Software for saving video selections?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Software for saving video selections?

My trial for Blaze Media Pro has expired, and it won't let me download it again.

So I'm looking for some other software that allows users to import avi files, and save specifics selections ; clips, basically.

So for example, say I have the Marquez vs. Diaz fight, and I just want to save a 10 second clip of the slow motion knockdown replay.

What can I download to do it?

Windows Movie Maker could work for you, bro.

Comment

Originally posted by K-Nan View Post
      Windows Movie Maker could work for you, bro.
      Anything other than that?

The last time I tried using that piece of garbage I nearly ripped my beard off of my face.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
        Anything other than that?

The last time I tried using that piece of garbage I nearly ripped my beard off of my face.
        Lol.. I didn't mind it. What was it about the thing that you didn't like?

Comment

Lol.. I didn't mind it. What was it about the thing that you didn't like?
          For one, whenever you input a large video file, it takes forever for it to chop it up into clips.

Secondly, once it has chopped them into clips, it chops them into really weird ones. One clip will be like 5 seconds long, the next will be 25 seconds long, and the next will be like 40 seconds long.

With Blaze Media, you could just select the start time, and stop time.

So you could watch your video, and say the KO comes at 29:35 into it and ends at 30:12.

With Blaze Media you could just input your own start and stop time, and save that particular selection.

I'm looking for something like that.

If I had the $50, I'd just buy the damn thing because it's such good software.

Kinda makes me wish I would've made more highlight videos when I had everything up and running for the 15 day trial.

Comment

On a side note, how the hell have you been my man?

Comment

Click me for a cracked copy of Blaze Media Pro

Install the program using setupblazemp.exe like you normally would. Copy the patch file BlazePatcher.exe to the folder where installation files are kept. Run the patch and it gives a msg...just click on OK and you are done.

You'll need a program like utorrent or bittorrent obviously to download the torrent.

Comment

Originally posted by JackNapier View Post
                Click me for a cracked copy of Blaze Media Pro

Install the program using setupblazemp.exe like you normally would. Copy the patch file BlazePatcher.exe to the folder where installation files are kept. Run the patch and it gives a msg...just click on OK and you are done.

You'll need a program like utorrent or bittorrent obviously to download the torrent.
                Thanks a bundle.

Blaze is such a great program that the thought of going back to anything other than it was truly horrifying.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
                  On a side note, how the hell have you been my man?
                  Pretty good. Maybe enjoying myself a little too much out here, ya know? But I am keeping moderately decent grades. Freshman year is over in a week son, and I'm excited to get back home and make some damn money. You?

Comment

Pretty good. Maybe enjoying myself a little too much out here, ya know? But I am keeping moderately decent grades. Freshman year is over in a week son, and I'm excited to get back home and make some damn money. You?
                    Always good to hear that you're enjoying yourself.

So long as you keep those grades up, it's gravy, son.

Me?

Can't complain.

Not working as much, which sucks. But I'm also enjoying some of the extra free time, to go retro, make videos, and do other such "dicking off" activities.

Looking forward to making some side money next week, which will be the first time this year that I'll be able to blow it on whatever the hell I want.

Most likely more retro ****, to feed the habit.

Comment

Working...
                    X