Palin didn't know Africa was a Continent

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Palin didn't know Africa was a Continent

According to members of the Republican Party Sarah Palin:

Didn't know Africa was a continent. Thought South Africa was the southern part of the "country" Africa. Like Texas is in the Southern United States.

It has also been mentioned that she couldn't name the members of NAFTA, which are US, Mexico and Canada.

This is the woman that was a heart beat away from being President?

Saba Simba is their leader.

Comment

holy **** Tyson is fat!

Comment

I don't believe that garbage. If it's true, I completely lose faith in American people and their judgment towards picking competent leaders.

Comment

Originally posted by Lord13 View Post
          I don't believe that garbage. If it's true, I completely lose faith in American people and their judgment towards picking competent leaders.
          umm.. last time I checked, McCain-Palin didn't win the election buddy..

Comment

Who cares, she didnt win. The only story worthy is, whats really going in South Africa as we speak and you wont hear one news report about it.

Comment

Originally posted by Sin City View Post
              umm.. last time I checked, McCain-Palin didn't win the election buddy..

You're missing the point buddy. If the yanks have 2 options and one of them happens to be an ignorant who doesn't acknowledge Africa as a continent, they're in pretty deep trouble.

Comment

she is dumb but i dont think shes that stupid.....alotta the lame staffers are mad so they go snitch some random **** to make her the scapegoat

Comment

I wouldn't have believed it if it weren't for some of her stances and interviews. Pre-prep Sarah had the view that there was even Global Warming (seriously I'm not kidding) and she also believed that the juxtaposition of Alaska to Russia and Canada gave her Foreign Policy experience.

Comment

Originally posted by Left2body View Post
                    I wouldn't have believed it if it weren't for some of her stances and interviews. Pre-prep Sarah had the view that there was even Global Warming (seriously I'm not kidding) and she also believed that the juxtaposition of Alaska to Russia and Canada gave her Foreign Policy experience.
                    Rest assured those rumors are not true.

Comment

Working...
                    X