Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Where is the outrage over the Bradley-Vargas fight? i thought id see several threads

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where is the outrage over the Bradley-Vargas fight? i thought id see several threads

But i see hardly anyone mentioning it,Imagine if it was Floyd and he was hurt like that and the ref stopped the fight like that. Man the site would crash

People kinda let his win over Provodnikov slide also.

He only got that win due to the same ref calling a clear knockdown a slip.

Comment

It's unfortunate, but it's not like Vargas had Bradley defenseless against the ropes and ready to go. Bradley was wobbly but clear headed. It' almost certainly didn't change the outcome.

And yeah, people would care more if it was Mayweather because a lot, lot, LOT more people care about Floyd Mayweather than Tim Bradley or Jessie Vargas.

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
        It's unfortunate, but it's not like Vargas had Bradley defenseless against the ropes and ready to go. Bradley was wobbly but clear headed. It' almost certainly didn't change the outcome.

And yeah, people would care more if it was Mayweather because a lot, lot, LOT more people care about Floyd Mayweather than Tim Bradley or Jessie Vargas.
        Man if it were Floyd corruption would be thrown around like left hooks from Tito..The announcers would have been much harder on the ref and the media would be killing Floyd.

Comment

Originally posted by gmc_rfc_06 View Post
          People kinda let his win over Provodnikov slide also.

He only got that win due to the same ref calling a clear knockdown a slip.
          Exactly,Ruslan had him doing back flips in the 1st round

Comment

Originally posted by LarryXXX View Post
            But i see hardly anyone mentioning it,Imagine if it was Floyd and he was hurt like that and the ref stopped the fight like that. Man the site would crash
            Nobody gives a **** about Tim. While almost everyone hates Floyd so I guess that's provaby why.

Comment

Ehh, not that big of a deal honestly, old ref made a mistake and I don't believe Vargas would have finished him with so little time. All bradley had to do is clinch, like he said. If there was 20-30 seconds then yeah, there'd be outrage. But it was clear Bradley was on his way to victory.

Comment

Not being funny Larry but Bradley clearly outpointed that whining lame crap boxer in Vargas.

Vargas needs to STFU and accept his fate as a future gatekeeper before he gets KO'd a few times.

No way was he going to finish Bradley off.

Comment

Originally posted by Bigg Rigg View Post
                  Nobody gives a **** about Tim. While almost everyone hates Floyd so I guess that's provaby why.
                  Well yea thats true
                  Originally posted by ***1048;ATAS View Post
                  Ehh, not that big of a deal honestly, old ref made a mistake and I don't believe Vargas would have finished him with so little time. All bradley had to do is clinch, like he said. If there was 20-30 seconds then yeah, there'd be outrage. But it was clear Bradley was on his way to victory.
                  But would you feel that way if GGG were losing a fight and had his man hurt and the ref stepped in like that?

Comment

Originally posted by BS BadBoy View Post
                    Not being funny Larry but Bradley clearly outpointed that whining lame crap boxer in Vargas.

Vargas needs to STFU and accept his fate as a future gatekeeper before he gets KO'd a few times.

No way was he going to finish Bradley off.
                    What if your favorite boxer were losing,had his man hurt and the ref did that.how would you feel?

Comment

Working...
                    X