Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

fao figzuki- youre not sold on marquez cause you dont know wat is???????!!!!!!!! LOL

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• fao figzuki- youre not sold on marquez cause you dont know wat is???????!!!!!!!! LOL

Originally posted by figzuki View Post
    I don't know what it is...

Yes he will be in the hall of fame, I know that.

IMO, he's had it easy throughout his career other than the Pac fights.

I mean, his resume doesn't speak volumes, and probably will only be remembered cuz of the wars with pacquiao.

Maybe I have a little Bias because I think that Both Morales and Barrera beat the living dog shiat out of him in their prime. And i don't think that there's many people that would disagree with that.

The bias is not cuz I'm puerto rican, its bacause i don't think he can compare to Morales and Barrera to me.
    So what youre sayiing is that you dont know what the **** youre talking about when you made your thread, lol, yes hes a hall of famer (you said), lol, you also tell us youre biased on your marquez thread , lol

it sounds like you just talking smack caz you like morales and barrera more, lol, so just caz you believe he cant compare to barrera and morales in your eyes , lol, your thread is just garbage caz you just dont like marquez, lol , you know hes a hall of famer , lol, you just dont give him credit even though you dont know what is wrong with marquez, lol, what the **** homie, lol, your thread is just total comfusion caz you dont know what it is about him that youre not sold on, lol, yet you know hes a hof caliber, lol, that doesnt add up at all
    caz he a angry puerto riqueno
    28.57%
    hes just really confused
    0.00%
    because hes mad about margarito defeating cotto
    57.14%
    he had a bad day the wrote his hate thread so he made a marquez hate thread
    14.29%
    Last edited by Tha_Greatest; 02-14-2013, 05:15 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Tha_Greatest View Post
      So what youre sayiing is that you dont know what the **** youre talking about when you made your thread, lol, yes hes a hall of famer (you said), lol, you also tell us youre biased on your marquez thread , lol

it sounds like you just talking smack caz you like morales and barrera more, lol, so just caz you believe he cant compare to barrera and morales in your eyes , lol, your thread is just garbage caz you just dont like marquez, lol , you know hes a hall of famer , lol, you just dont give him credit even though you dont know what is wrong with marquez, lol, what the **** homie, lol, your thread is just total comfusion caz you dont know what it is about him that youre not sold on, lol, yet you know hes a hof caliber, lol, that doesnt add up at all
      It was pretty simple meng.

I said I wasnt sold on him being better than barrera or morales. Pretty simple.

Yea I did say I was biased bu I made it very clear that I wasnt cuz im puerto rican, it was cuz ive always thoufht that barrera was better is all.

Comment

It was pretty simple meng.

I said I wasnt sold on him being better than barrera or morales. Pretty simple.

Yea I did say I was biased bu I made it very clear that I wasnt cuz im puerto rican, it was cuz ive always thoufht that barrera was better is all.
        i think its deeper than that, lol, i think ithas too do with my poll , lol, its bitterness from a different event that made you resent the high caliber fighters from today , lol, youll praise barrera and my man morales now caz their time is over ,lol, you know marquez is still going strong so you will talk smakk about him even though you got no argument of why you hate certain fighters, lol, your excuse of your hate of marquez is morales and barrera being better(you know you made that up), lol, like you stated, lol, you are biased and you know hes a hall of famer but you made a thread titled that you are not sold on marquez, lol, you are really confused or really bitter in my view caz you shoulda titled Morales and Barrera are both better than Marquez, lol, instead, lol, you wrote a thread that said you are not sold on marquez even though you know hes hall of famer and you said you dont know what it is, lol, what it is??????????!, lol, the answer is you dont like him caz you got bitter, lol, lol, thats what many peoples logic would say

you should admit to it homie, lol, tell us the truth homie, lol, dont lie on a different thread that you tell us you dont know what your talking about, lol
        Last edited by Tha_Greatest; 02-14-2013, 10:07 AM.

Comment

i think its deeper than that, lol, i think ithas too do with my poll , lol, its bitterness from a different event that made you resent the high caliber fighters from today , lol, youll praise barrera and my man morales now caz their time is over ,lol, you know marquez is still going strong so you will talk smakk about him even though you got no argument of why you hate certain fighters, lol, your excuse of your hate of marquez is morales and barrera being better(you know you made that up), lol, like you stated, lol, you are biased and you know hes a hall of famer but you made a thread titled that you are not sold on marquez, lol, you are really confused or really bitter in my view caz you shoulda titled Morales and Barrera are both better than Marquez, lol, instead, lol, you wrote a thread that said you are not sold on marquez even though you know hes hall of famer and you said you dont know what it is, lol, what it is??????????!, lol, the answer is you dont like him caz you got bitter, lol, lol, thats what many peoples logic would say

you should admit to it homie, lol, tell us the truth homie, lol, dont lie on a different thread that you tell us you dont know what your talking about, lol
          Hahahahahahaha.. Admit it Fig!!!!!!

Comment

Not gonna feed to say too much cuz ur whole rant is a blatant wsste of keyboard strokes.

Marquez has nothing to do with cotto for me at all. Bitter? I dont pay too much mind to u cuz u know u just **** to mess around or whatnot, but it seems like ur reaching iut to an extent with no base or foundation for argument.

Anyway, it has been proven to me theres a bunch of crybabies here. Perfect example being this thread and the cotto thread in response to mine lol. Dont bother me none haha, but hey yall win jmm will destroy the other two mexican counterparts I was discussing who will also b in the hall of fame. Nyahahahaha. (Just trolling there)

Comment

Originally posted by thuggery View Post
              Jajajaja ese gif esta bueno.

Comment

Not gonna feed to say too much cuz ur whole rant is a blatant wsste of keyboard strokes.

Marquez has nothing to do with cotto for me at all. Bitter? I dont pay too much mind to u cuz u know u just **** to mess around or whatnot, but it seems like ur reaching iut to an extent with no base or foundation for argument.

Anyway, it has been proven to me theres a bunch of crybabies here. Perfect example being this thread and the cotto thread in response to mine lol. Dont bother me none haha, but hey yall win jmm will destroy the other two mexican counterparts I was discussing who will also b in the hall of fame. Nyahahahaha. (Just trolling there)
                i do love to troll no doubt, lol, problem is when i troll, lol, i tell people im trolling and right here on this thread, lol, i definitely am not trolling at all, lol, i know theirs a puerto rican mexican rivalry in boxing but cmon meng, lol, some of you guys gotta get that event outta your mind, lol, its makes me feel like i should just insult every rican fan when threads that dont have any foundation like the one you made are created, lol, ,

i know you are not a troll so why didnt you just title your thread, lol, marquez is not better than morales and b1tch azz barrera, lol, lol, lol, if you did that, lol, i would think you are not a bitter rican about that event

Comment

margarito vs cotto............que lindos requerdos, lol

Comment

Originally posted by thuggery View Post
                    right now im not trolling or nothing, seriously, . i think the day that the image you posted happened might be considered the worst thing in puerto rican boxing history, to the puerto ricans its like when manny(mexicutioner) got taken out in the brutal fashion by marquez. people sometimes need to relax, lol, cotto is a ****in good azz fighter who is still solid and is still capable of beating many solid fighters but he wont dominate like he once did
                    Last edited by Tha_Greatest; 02-16-2013, 05:03 AM.

Comment

Working...
                    X